Da Fatty Touch the piano for first time in long time.. results mixed

Tried to make this go so I could get liszt pag two passage work good. My fingers feel like noodles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRijn42ec2k&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes

daim da WAR book :fire:

1 Like

Lol I have to read that shit to know when people fuck me at work.

They all Hannibal lector fucks… da bob greene on someone’s shelf at a party you should leave becuase they in an illuminati cabal and will steal your organs.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA DAYUM

unpredicktable FURY in zum unique placez, a bit legendary cuntception! :sunglasses:

1 Like

is weird when I try to think of each note horowitz style my fury go from sub 2 min 75 percent of notes to 2:15 with poss 78% of the notes :sunglasses:

respek the articulation mofos and their hidden flexes

1 Like

Respectable fury!

Which book do you have there on the other side?

My reading as of late is War by Robert Greene, Antifragile by Taleb (a re read), and Mastering the Complex Technical Sale by some guy who probably never had a job.

3 Likes

ahahahaha i find da ardickulated ztylee zound bettah in partz lyk da openah quazi arpz

da raw rape zenzibilitiez zound bettah when tiz raw zcale patternz n da CODA :sunglasses:

1 Like

:wim:

3 Likes

I’m so dyslexic/lazy that took me a minute

2 Likes

Da etude 4 of chop give me secret unknown powers in my slipshod moszkowski shred

behold!

https://youtu.be/-TRDbqlRxZ4

4 Likes

qllqlFf

1 Like

I relisten to earlier Ho version of this after all da flapping around it take to go fast. Just gotta say that dude on some shit to for that perf or something.

horowitz plays moszowsky etude op.72 n.11 - YouTube

#juicedho

da non-plaztik action = 5 free npz tho :sunglasses:

3 Likes

5 npz impossible!
:wim:

1 Like

“obviouzly dis vid runz countah to 19th c human phyziology” :wim:

1 Like

I pretended I was a 9 year old asian girl here. But thats aside from the piano playing

3 Likes

Ahahahaha REZPEC fo capcharin da MOZKET unique hybrid ztylee of

gud czerny bad chop :sunglasses:

2 Likes

DAIM
da FATTY put da zame drezz ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

This bitch clearly juicing.

1 Like