da GAV at hiz prime vidz

youtube.com/user/pukljastyj
and
youtube.com/user/Puchjok
including 4 chopin balladez,zon 2nd and zum gensui zcriabin. :chop: :chop: :chop: :stop:

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

rezpec watchin tha bal2 now :gav:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwSjcNov … annel_page

hahha respec da long hair

youtube.com/watch?v=y36Yesh1 … re=channel

scriabin 4th sonate

HOLY SHIT

can someone explain me HOW CAN HE PLAY with those attacks like claws without breaking his fingers or open them between the nails,

unbelievable!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-tb5c77X … annel_page
AHHAHA da PRICK ZON 8 cummah
waitin for da lazt movement

Yowza.

Gav is hands down the best Suggestion Diabolique ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncOJTGjr … annel_page

diz wud make da ROB a good zmoke and ztoned

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

ztartz at 8’45 :stop: 8)

I wonder why this stuff is split over two channels? daim slightly disappointed with da bal 2, expected more fury form Gav although the soft parts are beautiful.

WHY WUZ I NOT INFORMD THERE WUZ A GAV PROK 8 VID :whale:

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING LEGENDARY :gav: :gav: :gav: :gav:

JEZUZ FUCKING CHRIZT THA TECH DIZPLAY IN THA CODA OF THA FINALE

juz

:gav:

Hell of a pianist.

FUUUUUUCK DIZ PROKKKKK!!!

haha fuck so that’s what the right hand in the coda is supposed to sound like :gav:

yeah it’s amazing, honestly I never liked the prok 8 until now

I can’t find mention of that vid anywhere - does anyone have? or know where to get?

You mean commercially? I don’t think these are available commercially.

I don’t know what else you could mean, since all the vids are available at either of the two links in the original post.

indeed. no one articulates the ending with so much precision like da gav, except maybe (MAYBE) glemser. he doesnt really come close in the rest of it though.

Agree that the precision and speed is insane, but I’m not sure how I feel about the lack of pedaling. It’s like that nasty scarbo vid all over again.