7 Likes

maybe also cziff bbc and GGC close up version

4 Likes

Da bezt camerawork in any 88 vid evah iz ztill da LIB roque vid

HAHAHA da inzide da 88 camwork from 5:12

Pozz inzpired by da clazzic WEIZZ petruzhk

1 Like
3 Likes

Fun to see his massive-looking hands on his custom mini keyboard.
Thereā€™s a joke in there about dating short chicks to make yo dick look bigger

3 Likes

Haha, Iā€™ve seen that one so many times I can hear the thumbnail

1 Like

@extrememofo you ok mofo??

6 Likes

oh ya good choices. I guess also the Horowitz Moscow vids would be up there as wellā€¦although canā€™t find a complete vid on youtube.

1 Like

1 Like

Haha da :rectum: 10/4 da clear winnah foh moi.
Da firzt ā€œWHAT DA FUCKā€ moment dat ztarted it all :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The clarity of articulation in the coda is inhuman!
And nice to be reminded da gav could play once. :gav:

3 Likes

incredible to see early rip-roaring CUDA footage. OH MAN
FUCK

2 Likes

(my fave campy pozz)
1 Like

that pogo 1992 islamey should certainly count

3 Likes

When I was very young I received a VHS tape from a British collector with Volodosā€™ Rach-2, Cziffra/BBC and Sokolov/Stockholm I probably watched every day over the next year or so. Other videos from around that time which had a huge effect on me were Horowitz 1968 and Richterā€™s Enigma documentary.

The only video I can think of Iā€™d add as this jaw dropping moment since is the GS vid vlad linked above, but there probably are others. Sokolov is the exception since he is so special to watch, but otherwise Iā€™m not that in to videos. Arrau 1970 above for instance is a great performance, but Iā€™d much rather have a high quality audio recording. I used to make videotaped audience recordings of the recitals I attend as well, but I actually stopped doing it a few years ago. Waste of space.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a video of Arrauā€™s incredible 1960 Chopin Preludes live in Prague. Thatā€™s another great release from APR.

2 Likes

This is from when things had just begun to go downhill, but yes I think he was the real deal. There are several things from the 70s and 80s which are outstanding - not only technically.

1 Like