Da Greatezt Pianizt fo each DECADE?

Not enuff vol

I donā€™t think Cziffra belongs in da best pianist of any decade discussion.

Banned
PrimePogo
2017-2020

1 Like

I was going to nominate him for 50s, 60s and 70s :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, his best recordings ARE in the stratosphereā€¦

Certainly one of the most natural and INZANE pianists that ever lived. Plus he wasnā€™t a pretentious cunt like da :doc: or even da :ho:

:fire:

2 Likes

Some great Liszt and some insane trannies! If the topic were greatest virtuosi, Iā€™d rank him somewhere in the top 10.

1 Like

Greatest virtuosi heā€™s no.1, he has an intangible something extra. Nobody else has it.

2 Likes

ahahah harzhly da argument againzt da ZIFF bein da #1 virtuozo iz zimply dat:

he duz not hold a zingle zpeed record in any zong

n in todayz environment pozz not even crackin top 5 in a zingle zheeyat :snail: :sunglasses:

zo dat ā€˜intangible zumzheeyat extraā€™ i wud objectively cuntzidah

religiouz devotion :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am religiouzly devoted to da :zif: :blush:

2 Likes

:zif:

All I need :heart_eyes:
Easily pleased.

ahahaha tru i believe u once zaid da :zif: wuz bazically:

da mofo who made da biggezt impact in yo perzonal 88 journey

n tru dere iz alwayz a zpecial place fo diz type of mofo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Da cziff own clarity a bit which is harder than speed. Def if was doing a fingers near keys doc approach pretty sure he could vape barere etc.

Thoā€¦ the octave cadenza in his Tchaikovsky pretty sure I could play faster in an afternoon with some Red Bullā€™s truā€¦ hmmm

1 Like

Hehe my autocorrect poss over learning my speaking style. going for gape there

1 Like

Thatā€™s right, he has the excitement and personality of the golden age greats.

His truly best stuff is in a category of its own. Much of his (massive) recorded studio rep does him a disservice, his live rep was actually way smaller than thatā€¦

He kinda got the spirit of Josef Hofmannā€¦ learn da sheeyat 100% solid and then get loose with it on stage.

3 Likes

Da hilarious thing about da Ziff is his endurance octs are generally way better den standard oct bursts, again, kinda like Josef Hofmann, who nails da Erldong with ease.

1 Like

hahaha even wiz prime ZIFF, da clarity aint alwayz dere. u can tell in many inztancez where he clearly rape pazt hiz zolid-unleazh max zpeed whethah in fingahwork or oct/chordz :sunglasses:

1 Like

This sacrilege!

ā€¦poss also a bit true. Hmm

Hahah honestly da ziff ā€œblurry passageā€ pozz an effect, you hear da Friedrice n Rach (and early Ho) use Diz as well.

Randomly da slight weakness in da ziff rep was surprisingly da Pimp Fox Fuckah Transexual Etudeā€¦ which shows juz how uselessness dat sheeyat is in actual standard rep :dark_sunglasses:

Tiz was da insanely clear fingerwork dat impressed da mini TRUMOFO when I first heard da ziff recs.

Sum Zkep approved imagez if you search dis :ghey:

1 Like

Oddly other master of clarity early Ho. Even through shitty rec tech.

I remember not appreciating how hart mofos used to work to sound sparkly n shit until I saw the early ho Op 10 no 8 silent vid with the insane snap movemnets.

1 Like