Da hardezt mofo I've ever played?

Cumpz should haff deir own bezt fuckup awardz, with a cuntcert engagement for da overall winnah. Zepp on da jury for dis?

1 Like

Den mofos would start trying to outdo eachother with a deliberate fuckup tho.

:dong:

1 Like

Yeah, it would make cumpz great again

:lezbo: :trump:

1 Like

Haha I would add da codas of Chop Ballz 1, 2 and 4 to Da ā€œtricky cock painā€ list

Everyone snoozed through your whole interp and now you got 45 seconds to go up against 100 years of da recording industry!

Will it be as good as some edited rec on DG or a wikid comp unleash by sum young legend?

:man_facepalming:

Hard to compete wiv da :lola: AZZLIFT tech

Hilariously, da playing alzo wikid.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s smooth. Annoyingly, she posted a ton of wikid standard rep snippets and rarely an entire unleash

She can really fuckin play

We need access to her Chop comp unleash

1 Like

:ruby: (wakez up unexpectedly) ā€œfuck, am I in a brothel again? Dis chick haff bettah tech den moi. Wtf?ā€

1 Like

Yeah, sum of da golden age mofos would literally haff a jaw dropping reaction to da 21st century

Altho

Dey would inevitably get recommended a Chloe Flower video and off themselves

1 Like

Da :pimp: wud immediately offer :lola: lessons ā€˜to get to the next levelā€™.

Not sure whether that level would be muzical or some othah sheeyat, howevah :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha pozz!
Did da :camel: :eggplant: extend dat offer yet?

1 Like

Da hardezt mofo moi haz evah played wuz da Wankah Tann Hoā€¦ partially in moi own arrangzheeyatā€¦

Da next hardezt thing wuzā€¦ well, u mofoz already know datā€¦ :smirk:

3 Likes

Haha Da revolutionary in octs?

:sunglasses:

Tru, bits of Da Tanned :lola: are incredibly hard to get smooth and effective, esp if you want to do it at the tempo done by most orchestras AND retain powah.

Yup, da Rev in Octz!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

ā€¦ but moi wud argue dat da Wankah Tanned Ho iz even hardah, ezpezially if u wanna play it GUD

ā€¦ even da :pimp: himzelf iz said 2 huv gotten tired while rapinā€™ itā€¦

1 Like

That mofo requires insane imagination.