da legendary 'cock da size of a tree' unleashes

jeff will fill u in on dis mofo

but basically - dis is an excerpt from da jeff’s review -

After the Scriabin, I yelled ‘Play the Mario!!!’, Alpin gave me a funny look, and said “Remember, there are just sometimes in our life that we just want to go back to our childhood. The next piece, which was composed in 1992, I have played it in my Carnegie Hall debut encore, consists of 1/3 of Elvis, 1/3 of all the rock and roll pianist, and the remaining 1/3 to my fondest childhood memory. And my fondest childhood memory, happens to be a short, fat Italian. This is called, the Superstar Etude Op.1 with SuperMario Brother introduction.”

And the most insane piano experience starts here, he started out with the most familiar Mario theme, then it was the underworld, it was the heaven-theme, with occasional star effect! It was sooooo cool, everyone in the theatre was enjoying it, and then it translated to some really insane octaves and leaps and it gets louder and louder, with insane glissando everywhere, it’s like a special effect test out of the piano, I can see the shaking of the Steinway model D on stage, I can tell the piano is about to break, and then the most bizarre thing happened! Alpin stormed his feet onto the piano, and yelled “YEAAAA, BABY!!!” with this intensified climax, the concert ended. And it has been the most wonderful, eccentric, awesome concert experience in my life.

hahahahahahahahaha

dis mofo is called alpin hong - which naturally tranlates to ‘tree sized cock’

apline = da tree sheeyat , da hong = hung like a

8)

hahahahahha
shit dat is respecable

dats rite 8)

check out this shhheeeeeyat

i wrote it for Koji

it’s a review for da concert

I didn’t proof-read it or change anything after i done writing, so there ya go

web.ics.purdue.edu/~tam/Alpin_Hong.doc

dayum dat soundz wikid SMD, dat dude sounds like one crazay mofo.8)

btw I saw dis japanese dude play da mario sheeyat on guitar on ebaumsworld, i think it was fucking outta dis world yo, wit da effects and everything. it’d b killa to hear dat on piano.

respec to all da insane asian mofos in dis world 8)

you flatter ma nuts

8)

hahahaha, replace da R wit a N and we mite have a mile wide flattened testicle on our hands 8)

dis mofo is wikid, his fury is orgasmical. what girth to do that! forget a tree, this comedic genius has da girth of a planet. choad!!!discuss

hahahahahaha, let me seee…iz u actuaslly da tree wang himself!!!1

dayum!

nice ass

I try.

:wink: 8)