da MART/WHALEjuniah exchangez -pwnd

From Dinara Nadzhafova
Dear mr. almost unknown!

I want to ask you if you have some other videos with my performances? If yes, I would ask you to add that ones; otherwise I would think that you are af Dear mr. almost unknown!

I want to ask you if you have some other videos with my performances? If yes, I would ask you to add that ones; otherwise I would think that you are afraid of your own thoughts that in spite of THIS my performance was good.

P.S. Have you ever played on the stage Choral prelude, Beethoven 3rd and Chopin op.10 without a break at about 22:00? TRY AND DO YOUR BEST!!! I will attach a video “THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST FUCK-UP”.

Best,

D.N.

8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRULY EPIC CG!

invite da bitch 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH n to be fair, da zource of diz cg iz ztill

da MART rip 8)

HhhahahHAHAHHAAA tha DIARRHEA :stop: :comme:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA da reply to da zepp reply cummah:

Hehehhh…sorry,you are wrong. Hamamatsu performance was a bit closer to your manner (I have sawn your Chopin 10-1) , fortunately, not so close. It’s just your opinion, sorry, not everybody can become a jury of Busoni, the next time you will be one of them you kick me out, ok? Anyway, why you were so rude??? As you see, I am qiute normal person, what is the reason? Sorry, I don’t have any records, I asked you if you have some others from Busoni.

I would ask you to delete that video; nobody had supported you in your opinion.

Best,
D.N.

:whale:

www.dasdc.net

AHAHHA u fuckah
da DIARHEA rip iz from moi! didnt i upload diz for da ZEPPAH?

HAHAHAHAHAHA u did but twuz da full 500mb sheeyat of da whole round. evidently i only dled da MART rip of diz cg moment 8)

AHAHAAHA DA FRIENDZHIP
wut iz da first zepp reply wiz da hamaz zheeyat?

da :whale: PAGE-TURNAH ztill haffn’t mzg moi 8)

[legendary thread]