da PLAN- da course hof haction - da mission statement

here iz yo mission soldiahz

1- in every place u visti on da whole net - tell dem about da SDC on a regular basis - even if dey dont give a fuck

2- include da link to da SDC forum in yo signature on ALL forumz where itz allowed

3- preach da ways of da SDC wherevah u go -
if dere iz a mofo criticisin some1’s use of insane speed - tell dem to FUCK OFF

if dere iz a mofo who iz respecin da SD skillz - give dem RESPEC

if dere is a slow rec anyway - say dis iz SLOW SHIT and proceed to assault dem wit various 'u iz so slow’isms.

4- may da FURY be wit u :smiling_imp:

8)

I wonder will dere be any good dudes who willing to join da SDC forum.

FIND OUT BIATCH!

TELL ALL OF YO FRIENDZ ABOUT IT!!

INVITE EVERY SINGLE FUCKAH U KNOW

EVEN YO GRANDMA!!!

My grandma is not available now.

She’s already joined another forum.

BTW, fuck off

hahahaha WTF

why r u after his granma? , ur one sick fuck!

Dead girls not good enough anymore?

hahaha DAYUM, indeed

the real mission:

Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. 17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

you fervent jesus freaks make me sick
you must attempt use more logical persuasions to convert us than to use the blind-devotion tactics.

so for now, fuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkk offf
HADOKEN!
by name of ALKAN
AMEN

You may be sick of the Truth, but the Truth it is. Many have come before you saying that they didn’t want to hear the Truth anymore, but today as they burn in their sinfulness they cry out asking for people like you to listen to Truth.

comedic genius 8)

You won’t laugh forever. The end is near and grim for you unless you change your paths.

DAAAAAAAYUM DA ENEMY IS NEAR

hahaha, datz mofo

Seems like all you care about is speed and piano masturbation. Don’t any of you guys listen to MUSIC!?!?! A musician who plays 3 meaningful notes is better than a technician who vomits a million.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahaha

banned 8)

da random post to renew the old date on this thread…

it seems like im gettin as many dates tonight as i have had with da docs wife

[size=150]da PLAN- da course hof haction - da mission statement:[/size]

i only agree wid da first 3 pics 8)

datz lovely.
glad i could help you 8)