da RAF DEUTSCHE GRAMMOPHON ARTIZT

deutschegrammophon.com/home. … T_ID=BLERA

Hamburg, September 2006. Deutsche Grammophon is pleased to announce the signing of an exclusive contract with 21-year-old pianist RafaÅ‚ Blechacz, recent winner of the 15th Chopin International Piano Competition in Warsaw. He was praised by the distinguished pianist and Warsaw Chopin Competition jury member John O’Conor as “one of the greatest artists I have had a chance to hear in my entire lifeâ€.

:chop: :stop:

hmmm

interezting yet sheeyat :stop:

tiz da pollitical corruption 8) :t25s6:

wtf…

I iz speechless…

dat fag gets a contract but a mofo like Koji doesnt???

BOYCOTT ALL THINGS DOUCHEBAG GRANDMAFUCK!!!

stupid asshole you probably dont know who we’re talking about … diz da next biggest legend of da 21th century …

HAHAHAHAHAH WTF???

DA RAFAEL DA NEXT BIGGEST LEGEND???

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKCKCKCKCKCKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKC!!!

da corruptness indeed!!!

lmfao :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dat was gold…

i kid i kid of coze…

da raf bleechah is indeed wikid…

???
we didnt talk about da TRUGOD here… 8)

fuck u all mongz

good for him i guess (although I didn’t find hiz playing all dat stimulating), but whats the appeal of being on DG anyway? I doubt he will have much choice of rep. Probably release da chop ballades and scherzos and tour for 3 years with the same rep. :shrimp:

his teacher told me he has the plan for 3 cds now , the first one is all chopin. anyway he’s expanding his rep quiet well now , tho he is performing the haydn and beethoven sonata all over the world now that he played at the hamamtsu competition. but he is really genuine in them. and he’s playing the italian concerto also … i very enjoyed the performance of da chop polonaise fantasie lately … tru

I think Blechacz is very talented, possibly my fav of all young pianists nowadays. His playing is definitely not lackluster as someone implied.
[color=cyan]
Andrzej Jasiñski, jury secretary (and the sole teacher of Zimerman), said: “I had a first-prize candidate right after the first stage [of the competition] and he was Rafał Blechacz".

da kittayoz haz da ztyle zenze tru …

should be an icon for da raf !

da STING commah…

first we had classical crossover, now itz ROCK crossover

Stairway to Heaven performed on viola la gamba or lute…