da schubert impromptu 90-3 difficulty tru

How hard is this piece in general? I have picked it to learn over the summer with muh teacher’s approval, tru, but I just read trhough it and the right hand gets a bit uncomfortable and extremely tired after a while…maybe it’s because I havent actually started work on it so I am not used to it?

Th other pieces I am learning are Bach Partita 1 and the 2nd and 3rd movs of zart k 330…how da da impromptu fall in comparison to these other pieces?

me thinks as in most Schubert, note aren’t gonna be the problem. I remember someone told me something like his writing for the piano is the most unpianistic but it sounds completely pianistic when pulled off.

yea the notes are a bit awkward sometimes…

in terms of difficulty,

bach 1zt pah
moz k330
schub 90-3

da hardest sheeyat in schub 90-3 soft pedal and pedal. if u overuse either one of them, it sounds like sheeyat. da RH is trickey. at da beginning, most mofoz seem to play evenly, zmooth tech. aftaha a while, da coherence iz all gone. b careful. metronome is essential here.

judging from ur level, i sorta think bach 1st pah is too difficult for u to learn well. even if u learned da whole sheeyat, u would have a hard time performing it. i didn’t mean to offend you but maybe you try some other bach pieces.

tru, everyone underestimates me…

my teach said i slacked off way too much in the fall semester, so i had to buckle up…she said there was no way in my level i wud learn the 1st mov of k 330, a bach prelude and fugue, and da noct 48-1 in 3 months…i did all of these, so I guess she has built faith in me…

Thanks doodz…

post rec

tru

da teach video recs every studio class performance, but since i am home, i will ask her to rip that shit from the dvd and send it to me…

i performed it in class 3 times and they were all recorded…surprisingly, da best take was the first time i ever performed it

i’ll see wut i can do tru, i cant promise tho…

notez ARE FUCKING PROBLEMZ in schubert

check out da fuckin 4th mvt ov da Wanker Fatnazy

ma RH iz ztill bitchin abut it till tiz dayz

hahaha da jeff rh iz alzo bitchin about rubbin againz yo cock all da tym :gav:

generally in Schubert, notes aren’t a problem. The Wanderer happens to be an exception. Of course there are gonna be some parts in most of da pieces that are a bit of a bitch.

just WTF mikey !!!

many schub sons are problematic becuz of da notez.

I uze ma left, zince i put ma junk in da boxer to da right, i needa countah-balance dat zheeeyat. :rudy:

ok, I gots to clear up my idea of ‘notes’ (if I can).
His writing can be awkward and uncomfrotable and he calls for unpianistic things especially at low volumes. And stuff like da Erlking is a lot easier to perform on his piano.
I am by no means and haven’t said anything of his is easy but I think I mean you ain’t gonna encounter anything of a technical nature like da Transcendentals in his music.

heh…fuck this pieve…I is switching to da chop cello etude tru…

u wun make it, just quit 88 n commit suicide

WHY SO MANY FUCKING THREADS?! I MEAN WTF?!?!?! DER IZ ATLEAST 17 NU THREADZ IN DA LAST WEEK :rudy: :rudy: :doc: :comme: :comme: :rectum: :whale: :whale: :stop: :zhreddah: :zhreddah: :zhreddah: :zhreddah: :zhreddah:

Milfhunter:

youtube.com/watch?v=9c2FvP2PqK0
:slight_smile:

Dis impromptu is pretty straightforward technically. the main difficulty is voicing and making it sound purrrty.

haha tru da dreaded cock curve :zhreddah:

the main difficulty (as said) is voicing, and keeping the line.

Technically this shouldn’t be a problem, the later A flat minor impromptu being more of a challenge in fluidity. Still, that wasn’t technically that difficult either.

Of course, this all depends on your level. Just don’t let the technique consume you - it WILL sound like shit.