DA SDC BOMB SQUAD IS BROUGHT INTO ACTION

DA DEBUT, OF DA SDC BOMB SQUAD-

da mofo on a random sinte YAWNED at da doc, dis is a crime against humanity

and he shall be punished for dis crime, i have emailed this to him -

To : petersreviews@yahoo.com

Subject - regarding your comment

‘Marc-André Hamelin played piano. Yawn…’

I’d just like to extend a big FUCK YOU to you - for insulting the greatest instrumentalist of all time(judging by objectively assessable criteria).

Your comment exudes both ignorance and stupidity.

If you dropped dead right now, i’d take the time to travel to you, and piss on your grave.

Sincerely,
FUCK YOU

Comme_le_Vent

i PROPOSE dat all of us honour out SD roots, and paste and copy my exact email - replacing comme_le_vent with your nickname.

da FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURY SHALL BE UNLEASHED!!!

remember to edit the SDCisms - use the word T HE as opposed to DA, and h amelin - as opposed to da doctah

respec all my friends

post here to join da SDC bombin squad -

criteria - u must to da task at hand with efficiency and accuracy

and u must report back what happens as a consequence

respec

I join da SQUAD 8)

current membahs who have sword deir alleigance –
comme
and k mart

8)

hahahahha

ok operation on dis particular project has ceased

da mofo has shown some remorse in a reply -

Hi Steven,

Wow, I didn’t even remember writing that! I had to search my own site to find what you were referring to. I think I felt his performance seemed out of place with everyone else being so wild but you are right, I didn’t show much respect to a great artist but I don’t have that much exposure to his work. Do you have any CD suggestions? I haven’t listened to much classical lately but I’m always open to something new.

Thanks for writing,
Peter

P.S. I think you have a valid opinion however the “FU” was excessive and unnecessary.

my calm reply -

haha, sorry about that, someone told me about your comment and i posted it on my forum - me and my friends were enraged , hehe

the grammies are supposedly represetive of all music - and therefore should cover many different stylistic areas.

he performed godowsky’s 2 handed arpeggiated reworking of chopin’s op10no1 etude - not exactly the best choice for non-serious fans of music!

he couldve chose something to play even ‘wilder’ than all of the rest of the evening combined if he had chosen to play some music by leo ornstein instead :wink:

i dont really know what to recommend by this pianist - as his SPECIALITY is complex/unknown/neglected works.

nevertheless id first reccommend any of his alkan cds - alkan was an insane MOFO of a composer - he composed works of insane drama and fury…im sure this music may redefine your view of ‘classical music’(which incidentally is a term i abhor :wink: )

I move dat dis topic be transfered to da comedic genius section 8)

hahahaha, he did get his punishment

i am now educatin his ass 8)

I yawned at his Godowsky Passacaglia but then, I yawn quite often. 8)

As da minister, I shall join as well.

Da mothafucka shall be punished. i myself, will cut his memba if he has one, off

8)

haha, respec

but action has been halted fo dis particular case

we will save our FURY fo da next time some1 disses 8)

FUCK YOU

:unamused:

I yawned when he is talking with da Japanese Chick in da Supa-V documentary.

And she laughs so fake…

hahahaha, but dats fuckin comedic genius!!!

No, thank you. I’ve had enuff for today. 8)

ic