da TRUMOFO plotz to MURDAH DA CANADIAN

hahaha tru, but da :kan: take da prize fo 88 sheeyatz

da nigga haf da bez zymphoniez n ovahall gensui

I do think Feinberg has more imagination than Gould not just in Bachā€™s music. Some might argue Gouldā€™s technique is more even than Feinberg, but who gives a shit. If the playing sounds good, it sounds good. The same goes to the opposite. Horowitz, Rubinstein, Arrau, Serkin and to name a few donā€™t play everything evenly 24/7, but what considers them great is how they deliver the message across the boundary and how they interpret the music of the great masters to the audience worldwide. This is what I sincerely believe Feinberg has this charisma but not Gould (under certain circumstances).

HAHAHA DIS GROUP!

fuck i must be da only guy with a sane head in dis place

respec

n i dun lyk da ziff all that much :slight_smile:

I HAVE TO BUMP THIS THREAD

found it by accident on a search for another thread. funniest shit iā€™ve read in a while. how come there arenā€™t posts like this anymore!?? hahahahaa

:dong:

Most of us have grown up.

the gensui diff between topic title and the first post on the second page :dong:

Holy crap, this is pretty funny stuff. :dong:

in a mere two years?? the hormones must be flowing hardcore! oh donā€™t be such a goddamn grump on your birthday. i think TM is a fucking retard but itā€™s still pretty damn funny :smiley:

Man. best Thread!

hahahaha da Quantum-zepp!

i wonder what do u actually mean withā€¦ ā€œi only work wizā€¦ā€ 8)

AHAHAha

diz topiq

Hahahaha DIZ THREAD

Is da TRUMOFO a changed man since August '06? :sunglasses:

I did not noe da zepp is also :canada:

Fuck.
Dizregard all I said previously on diz mattah, tru.

This is too good not to quote. This is exactly my thoughts on GC well (except the greatest Liszt pianist part).

I listened to two recordings of AprĆØs une lecture du Dante earlier today - Arrau/Philips and Cziffra/Turin - and Arrauā€™s felt very music centered while Cziffraā€™s felt very piano centered. I did prefer Cziffra however. Itā€™s not what Iā€™m looking for in the work, but heā€™s part of that rare breed of musicians where virtuosity itself has become an art form, and between these two Cziffraā€™s artistic take was more compelling to me than Arrauā€™s musical one.

Haha I mean subscribe to the top part!!! Not the lower 2006ish stuff.

Haha diz 12 year old convo.

Haha TLDR. But I remember the epic convos in the MSN days. And trying to send each other files through that shitty program.

Yeah. Then it got taken over by skype!

Damnā€¦