Da :doc: unleash a HOME RECTAL on his massive FAZIOLI

Randomly dis 88 sound a bit zheeyat n clangy IMHO

5 Likes

Good, he can use a little bit of clang in his sound.

1 Like

hahaha REZPEC!

rezpec da DOC fo doin diz alzo, I iz enjoyin zo far

1 Like

Cool!

He said that these are the pieces that he deeply loves. Where is D. 960? :grinning:

3 Likes

Is anyone going to unleazh any SDC classikz type rep with GIRTH, like da BOMBAH or ZEPP? I can’t help noticing how much ‘safe’ rep is featuring in these home perfz, sheeyatz they can probably manage competently on a couple of days’ notice.

Rezpek da :lib: for his :pimp: Rigoletto a while back, dat wuz genuinely impressive, I’ve not seen anyone else doing sumthing like that.

2 Likes

Might end up with a :gav: rape. Will that do?

2 Likes

I will. Except that I’m still revising my dissertation for 6 hours a day. Academia sucks.
I hope the Chinese whores infect the mediocre profs with a nu incurable STD dat make da cock fall off.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Always a pleasure to listen to MAH

2 Likes

Fazioli may be great to play, but I’ve never enjoyed listening to one in a recording.

2 Likes

I like Faziolli a lot, both to play & listen. It requires some time to get use to it (to listen). It has many promoters these days among pianists -Trifonov plays from to time (check out his early Wigmore Hall recital on Youtube), Giltburg is making videos of complete Beethoven sonatas now and Goran Filipec recorded many of his Naxos CDs on Faziolli.

4 Likes