Da YASH TOT 1zt prize perf cummah (viewin not advized randomly)

Hahaha of course dere iz no vid…I randomly told them dat I attended n cap da whole firzt round n duz da jury interezt on cummenting :dong:

1 Like

Hahaha daim

Ok I will attempt a

Hizztorical reinfuckment of da furiouz perf!

:sunglasses:

Rezpek da vol fo making dese little cucks piss deir adult diapers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hahahha obviouzly I can’t let diz CG go unanzwred. Diz a chance for dasdc to work togethah n craft da perfect rezpnze fo theze idiotz

A bit of “ahahahha” at how much da VOL care about “European publication law” zhud definitely be addrezzed

1 Like

“European publication law” possibly doesn’t apply if the supposed vid is being published within another jurisdiction.

Might be breach of copyright, but it could be argued that you, as the creator of the vid, hold sole copyright, and they can go to fuck :joy:

There is probably a clause on the comp website saying that they hold sole copyright on competitor performances, but who knows. Almost certainly not stated to venue attendees.

Hahaha poor fuckaz.

Tru, dey own da rights to any cuntestant perf n u sign dat shit away when u entah.

That just prohibits performers from self publishing, however.

Pozz…

Was audience entry free? Possibly affects the copyright situation. Anyway it might be fun to wind them up by threatening publication, cite a “public interest” clause if necessary :laughing:

2 Likes

Entry was free

But rear entry cost extra :tm:

4 Likes

They can’t do shit.

1 Like

Well, if entry was free (going by UK law), there are no performing rights fees applicable.

If I was going to try to construct quasi-legal bullsheeyat, I’d argue that, due to the lack of cash transaction, no contract has been entered into with the hall, and da VOL reserves the right to publish material which he has himself created, albeit by stealth. I’m sure the argument doesn’t hold up, but it’s a starting point and will probably result in them wasting time and money running to lawyers :joy:

3 Likes

Even if they had a slam dunk case, they won’t do shit apart from making hollow threats, which is exactly what they did. At the same time, I don’t think they’re worth the effort of trolling, unless you really enjoy that stuff.

3 Likes

I’m not into trolling, but I think da Yash tot winning is them trolling us, so why not return da cumplement?

Or pozz “Trulling” us??

1 Like

because cbf

Not the comp organizers fault that the jury settled on a questionable result

The comp was actually really well organized and dey paid me da $300 travel grant right at registration

Aftah which da TM stuffed his pockets wiz da chocolates, to da dismay of all da Asian contestants who don’t eat sweets becuz dey want to stay sexy looking (dey can nevah reach KLING levels of hotness tho)

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha.

Goddamn, I can just imagine da TM offering da Asian chix his lolapopz.

Honestly I couldn’t care less about this shitty comp. I thought that Hamamama was better, but it also ended up being shit. Basically, it’s rare that a comp is actually worth following.

I was wis ma motha so I promptly ate dem all aiiiite.

Da candy not da schoolgirls.

1 Like

Also, I is definitely not into Asian schoolgirls anymore :sunglasses: