Da Yuja Archives Thread

Didn’t know this web shrine exizsted!

http://yujawang.nicerweb.com/

1 Like
1 Like

her rep is insane when you consider her touring schedule. only trif poss compete??

For her sake, I hope she slows down. If she didn’t touch the 88 for a year, during the pandemic, she obviously felt burned out. 30 minutes of practice is not a good long term plan. Going from 120 to 70-80 concerts is the way to go. You can only where one pair of Loubutan (spelling?) stilettos at a time.

gang banging that much standard rep at a presentable level would burn anybody out. I bet she’ll take a Ho style break at some point. Family back home probably doing a ok at this point and she’s def rolling deep in rolex’s etc.

1 Like

Yuja rep >> Trif rep

3 Likes

You are expecting a 12 year break? She’s not that famous. More than 2-3 years off and she won’t need to reduce her schedule because she won’t be offered so many engagements.

1 Like

Probs true and people seem to get famous faster now and get unfamous as quickly. In old days you probably had to tour for years to snatch a crown

4 Likes

And/or cancelled overnight like Netrebko/Matsuev/Whale

1 Like

smartest pianist poss volodos. Mofo did like half an interview in 25 years. respek his ways

3 Likes

Truuuuu

Impossible to get cancelled if you don’t say shit.

Thank God I never posted anything remotely controversial on the internet

Oh wait….