Da ZLIT start on a recordings marathon

Not a big zlit fan but I think this live rec is stunning. The biggest cumpliment I can give her is that in dis pardickular sheeyat I prefer her to da CAPED RAY, who wuz just a total legend as far as I’m cuntcerned.

2 Likes

Yeah there are many recs of hers which are the real deal

Particularly her earlier stuff

1 Like

Da poony poon da only tru tube 88 legend of course :man_facepalming:

1 Like

The appeal is that she’s a cute (to each his own) Asian female with a wholesome personality.

I’m sure there is a market for overweight balding men practicing Liszt on cam with bare feet

A wholesome lack of personality perhaps.

1 Like

@ElGordito how much is that worth, maybe easy $10k a month

I think because she was one of the first to talk on cam that, and cater to people who don’t know any better (that’s actually the main consumer of classical music)… she found a market and stuck with it.

It’s the arts, literally anything flies.

Hell, even I got a favorable review without paying a crazy sum amount.

What could I get with a Kapsheeyatsky level of promotion machine behind my ass? (To be clear, I would not be interested, do I look like I bow down to fucks?)

:fire:

Still. An important point…. That’s the arts in a nutshell

Tractormilf > poon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tbf da tractormilf has made rape great again.

If it ever was :dong:

1 Like

Tru. I assume that’s how she got the job in the first place

(My LOMO OKS1-22-1 lens shipment is delayed so I’m extra furious today.

Also waiting on confirmation for the 1-35-1. And the 1-28-1 to finish the set. Unless I also get the 1-18-1 and 1-40-1 eventually.)

Interviewing panel thinks about a casting couch test
:tractor: :princess: pre-emptively rapes them anyway
Panel: wow a rapist, must be one of us

1 Like

Actually the pretty decent gigs I’ve gotten recently just landed in my lap. Of course, da resume has to “deliver”, just like you have to go and fulfill a contract if you land a pro 88 engagement

But den you can play pretty shit, but not so bad that the audience demands refunds (which happened after one of Hofmann’s last concerts when he was drunk, reportedly).

Working for stuff is so over rated. I almost tore my asshole out and got zero with comps.

Chilled out on an all-Liszt album, recorded it in 2 sessions, and got good reviews. When things click in place, they should not take decades of lost hair to fulfill

1 Like

rapefunds :tractor: :princess:

iconic

1 Like

Haha Daim