Da ZLIT

AHAHAHAH da TRUCLIT pozz da NOR fav female penizt :whale:

11ā€™50 fuckkkkkkkkkkk da orch inztantly zabotage diz GENSUI PERF by collectively doin a :zcholah: imprezzion AHAHAHAH WTFFFFFFFF diz cunducktah zhud be azhamed of himzelf :sunglasses:

1 Like

hahahaha da fuckin ZEPPETTE
pozz da tempo flutuationz a BIT TOO MUCH :maltempo:

da :rocky: fascizt interpr not enough flutuationz

da ZLIT juz right tru

2 Likes

:+1: :grin:

Heā€™s good tho!

Da ROCK no nonsense interp!

Wikid!

Yes but as always with him itā€™s a little jewel heā€™s polished and placed in a tiny box. In a work like this I want something beyond mere piano playing - Luganskyā€™s is a bit staged, but I like it since the intimidating mood, the despair and the malice is really there.

Man, you guys are crazy. His is the most balanced, and colourful.

1 Like

It is. If thatā€™s what you care aboutā€¦ :wink:

Tru, I donā€™t like it to be too programmatic. He couldā€™ve taken the opening tempo a bit faster but apart from that itā€™s how I want it.

Edit: programmic isnā€™t even a word, and Iā€™m not even sure that programmatic means what I want it to mean.

ahahahaha da MART iz correct

da ZLIT fluctuazheeyatz juz perfect n turn diz 6/10 zong into a 10/10 clazzik

bazed on diz vid alone

da zepp cuntclude

da ZLIT

a betta cumpozah den da ROCK :sunglasses:

zlit ever do alkan? I think she should explore before her finger go full old lady.

No Alkan. :frowning:

I donā€™t think it would be her thing anyway.

ahahahah da ZLIT iz zumwut hilariouzly

a 100% ztandard-rep penizt

zhe wud mo lykly do da cumplete ROCK n CHOP ZOLO zheeyatz b4 zhe move on to anyzheeyat KAN :sunglasses:

No sheā€™s done a few things actually - Thalbergā€™s Barber en Seville for instance, several rare Liszt works as well. Plus a lot of Bolcom, Glass, Nyman, Warsaw Concerto, film music etc no one really cares about. At the moment Iā€™m not sure I want anything at all from her, but if she can get her stuff together again Iā€™d love to hear more rare Liszt.

ahahahah TRU zhe haff done zum thalburglah tranz

da nyman n warzaw conc i cunzidah

ztandard rep :dong:

fo KAN

zhe vil need juz 1 week of prax to play da COMME bettah den da fuckin :poop: :timer_clock: :sunglasses:

Iā€™m not a fan, but I thought her Thalburglah Barber was rather good, in fact better than da CAPED RAY, which iz high praize indeed.

Shame she rather spoilt the overall impression by posting ridiculously self-aggrandising comments about it being harder than Feux Follets and all the TEz. I actually feel qualified to cumment on diz rep area :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha yeah, she did that with the Liszt paraphrase as well. Probably will with The Seasons too now that sheā€™s recording Tchaikovskyā€™s music.

1 Like

I iz waiting fo da full maksim vershun :smiling_imp::joy:

1 Like

AHAHAHAH da zepp randomly find da ZLIT EGO

appropriately legendary :gav: :zcholah:

n TRU i remembah her zayin da CONTRABANDMOFO wuz a zheeyat da PIMP himzelf uttahly failed to zurvive thru in da dezcriptzheeyat of her own priztine unleazh of zed zong :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah I remember that and her trying to give the cg impression dat da ZLIT > da PLATE n da PIMP.

da BEZT ZLIT VID cummah! :sunglasses: