Digi death

After repeated assaults and beverage spills my digi keys started dying. Taking apart to check sensor pads and circuit coninutity. So far not terrible to take apart…

Hope to have a Frankenstein situation by Halloween.

2 Likes

Success, super easy to fix these things.

Daim da post-rape vagina stiches?

Hehe the pelvic floor prolapsed tru. Sounds good now but this “revolutionary mechanism” identical to souped tv remote with a counter weight… Thought there was more to digi’s than this.

1 Like

tru, nothing gets rid of gud work on tone and nuance den praxing on a digi, harpsicunt or organ

yo eras juz go - aight, I dun need to worry about tone

n yo finah motor skills go “FUCK IT. We can finally unleash wiz 2 parameters - speed n rhythm, n fuck all dat distracting tone BS. let da RAPE begin”

#antiDIGIcoalition

2 Likes

AHAHAHA diz DIGI dizzection REZPEC!!

Da zepp juz inztalled a nu toilet zeat covah n iz experiencin a zimilah zurge of pride pozz :sunglasses:

1 Like

rezpek da raw MANLY skills

1 Like

This controversial stance, but a bit true after internal examination. I love my digi though and it’s sweet lubed plastic and rubber nubs. Mmmm

fire, bad.

1 Like

It works! Had to console Digi after my harsh comments about her innards. Was rewarded with resplendent keybed sounds. Its love all over again.

2 Likes

Delightful!

Tru, dats sum of da most beautiful music ever written

1 Like

That’s familiar, but I don’t listen to sappy shit. What is that piece?

2 Likes

Lovely! It’s Liszt’s 3rd Consolation

Ah, yes. Now I remember. That and Liebestraume No. 3 were so overplayed when I was young, I’d blocked them from my memory.

This liszt moisture def dropped some bloomers in olden times.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

u juz haff to rezpec

da fuckin CANADIAN :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tru