Fuck you fucking US

torrentfreak.com/proposed-treaty … te-080524/

retards. Not signing Kyoto for 10 years but suddenly a fucking 1984-like law which actually FORBIDS any kind of encryption or privacy tools should become INTERNATIONAL LAW. jeez.

da only thing that Jap love about da US is da imported beef and that’s it.

:dong:

alzo cotton tzhirtz made in amurica r terrific compard to tha zheeyty onez we git in canada (china pozz) :gav:

da jap haz terrific beef
i dun think dey need American beef

i’ve always cherished australian beef. :smiley:

but nothing like Chilean or Argentinian beef. Tru

I don’t eat beef 8)

and don’t worry, you don’t have to obey international law :dong:

wutz yo beef wiz beef? :whale:

k, don rumsfeld. :dong:

every 2nd thing you own is made in CHINA :whale:

i don’t understand why da fuck american ppl iz complaining about gasoline prices. man, it’s fucking cheap there ($4 per gallon at most) compared to developed countries or at that range. In Tokyo, it costs 60-70% more expensive than that of the US. even in Thailand where moi family iz investing in da real estate, it’s costs alot more than what it currently costs in da US plus da standard of living here is almost 5-6 times cheaper than da US.

8) draw da fucking troops and stop interfering other countries’ domestic matters.

agreed

There’s a saying in Spain: “Hecha la ley, hecha la trampa”
which basically means “If there’s a law, there’s a workaround”

in sept im leaving for south america and if all goes as planned Ill find a job and I wont ever have to come back to North America. GOOD RIDDANCE :rectum:

South America back in the day (esp Argentina) would have been da tru sheeyat, but now not so sure.

Hehe, you’ll learn to hate South America.

Every place in the world has its problems.

Except Canada :slight_smile: jk

hahaha shut up yous. I have faith. :god:

You know America doesn’t seem so bad esp places like NY which seems quite cosmopolitan. I know some peepz who have been travelling about central and south america and they seem to love it, hope you have a great time.

gracias 8)

tru everbody hates da UZ, yet everyone seems to want to come here :lib: