FUCKKKK da ruzzian RECTUM forum dizcuzz da RUDY 2nd round!!

wiz da babelfizh az our intapretah, we uncovah much GENSUI:

a legendary metafoo
It is good. Seriously I answer, that I think about Rudenko. This is - the musical boa constrictor, that swallows music and then more or less its dozirovanno is let out from itself

an UNLEASHING?
In Chopin it astonished, to what it is primitive, it unilinearly and thoughtlessly played last prelude.”

a random RUDY dizzah!!
Rudenko it is organic in the sense that music the same its is fatty and is clumsy as it itself.”

n a mofo repliez to him
Ivan, 4 not worshippers Rudenko, but I do not understand, why it is necessary to be rolled up to the caddishness.

“da RUDY randomly RAPED da BALLCRUZHAH?!
besides the technical carelessness (been also to the “nut cracker”, but most appeared in it), for which the fulfilled music began to take vengeance, was by places audible the carelessness sonic, which brought (true, rarely) to the rather rough sound and (more frequent) to the sound uneven

HAHAHAHAHA n da KAPUET wuz too HARCORE??!
The study Of kapustina, which sounded by bisom after solo program, was in my opinion too strong explicit advances with the public, that on the whole, I fear, does not add Dime of glasses from the point of view of serious competition.

n FUCK, da legednary metafoo again! diz appearz to be da RUDYz nickname in ruzzian peniztic circlez
I think, comparison with the boa constrictor is here led into error by the connotation of the evil will, inherent in the boa constrictor

DAYUUUUUMMMMMM!

8) [/b]

i wanna hear tiz sheeyat not dizcuss it 8)

HAHAHAAHA FUCK!!

DA BOA!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKIN GENSUI!!!

DA BOA!!!