http://www.pianostreet.com/smf/index.php/topic,26524.msg304292.html#msg304292

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

i feel zlitely proud 8)

hahahh da jeff’z mizzion iz accomplizhed. :gav:

ahahahahah tiz tru rezpec :gav:

we need possibly video responez dat he can’t delete. dat fuckah

lol @ tha royce concerto wtf

hahahahaha tru! tiz da most horrible sheeyat i haff heard lol

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but it still stuns me that delusional morons like this actually exist.

koji

just given that moron one star :laughing:

That’s now part of my morning schedule lol.

Kastle iz unt DONG.

“There were only 3 pianists in the 20th century, besids Kastle, who demonstrated the ability to play the 2nd page of La Campanella (with grace notes)(Horowitz is not in this group, Lang plays the simplified Bussoni version)That is why La Camp has the 2nd hardest passage. Kastle is the only pianist on record in the 20th century who played the ending on this Rhapsody as written. That’s why it is the hardest passage. All others with poorly wired brains must fake.”

:whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale:

haha diz mofo at leazt LUBE level cg
wut a legend :comme:

tiz zheeeyat hahaha by da Nightezcape
daim, abit CG:

but I heard a rumor that Lang Lang wears Gloves of Fortuitous Rapture while he practices. It doubles the XP you receive and makes Tanking a lot easier. In just two hours he took down Scarbo, although he only had 28 HP left at the end because Scarbo unleashed a Repeated Note attack and Lang Lang was almost Poisoned.

i wanna stick the godchops up da kastlez’ azz. :ho:

along wit sum finnisy 8)

Unwize. Diz mofo lookz like he appreciates things being stuck up his azz.

fuckkk

da Mickey Caffee commented on moi’z Chopet vid
:lib: :lib: :lib:

linkage plz

youtube.com/watch?v=1-LqgyWPeuM

sheeyat! Nice 10-1, certainly you’ve got it in the fingers, you can polish it, and then it’ll be brilliant. =D