Furry Muzic Cuntezt

hahahaha da zkep already zubmit dat corigliano excerpt, pozz zum XENAKIS next?

da SDC zhould take :medal_sports: :medal_silver: :medal_bronze:

4 Likes

:approved:

da linoleum tile raid redux?

1 Like

In da zubmizzionz ic dis mofo:

A familiah name fo sho

An official dasdc inveztigasheeyat iz required. Iz da perpetrator of dis MAZZIFF compendium of midi fakez in fact A FURRY?

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA @zkeptopotamuz is that you?!

2 Likes

This detective work highly enjoyable

1 Like

FUCK hahaha

no tiz not da zkep, intereztin 8)

1 Like

awaitin an anzwah

2 Likes

Hahahahaha, da CG potential!

1 Like

Da Lombardi was a real penist apparently or is it a fake mofo entirely?

This suggests he did exist.

I’m assuming that everything about him on YT etc and his “recordings”, including the cut and paste bios on sites, is an elaborate fake constructed to make the midis look more “convincing”: I guess that his identity has been appropriated by the faker. Remember that they are being sold commercially (presumably to idiots) and this presents an active incentive to mislead.

1 Like

Damn… the furry profile say he a pygmy itialian mofo. I wonder if he is related to the real dude somehow hatto style.

1 Like

Pygmy? I thought he was a :wolf: :grinning:

1 Like

All i saw was weighed 135 which seem drarf like to moi

da WOLF LOMBARDI randomly not da CARLO LOMBARDI.

he too young tbh fo dat theory to haff panned out :wolf:

Buonasera a tutti. Just for some clarification, my name Carlo Lombardi wasn’t supposed to be a reference to the pianist; it’s an amalgamation of Charlie Barkins from Don Bluth’s “All Dogs Go to Heaven” and Falco Lombardi from the Nintendo video game “Star Fox”.

4 Likes

I’m 5’4", which is admittedly short for an Italian-American male.

2 Likes

AHHHHH fuck a legendary firzt pozt! diz not a zkepto fakeout, diz da TRU CARLO

Woh fuck are you an ADGTH fan!!

I was just telling the guys here about Judith Barsi. And how Charles Nelson Reilly survived the Hartford circus fire.

Also hello and welcome to daSdc

Yeah, I’m a bit of a Don Bluth fan. It was mostly some of his work with Disney that got me into the fandom.

1 Like