FUUCK!!!! da NA makez da headlines!!

The audience gave a long and spontaneous applause to Howard NA, a Chinese-born pianist with an unusually soft touch and catlike agility at the keyboard. He executed some beautiful interpretations of the preludes, Waltz in C sharp minor, and some fragments of Barcarola. He played with imagination and improvisation, visibly takin delight in textural detail, and yet was capable of having fun with all this. A Chopinist of the Silk Road-was how I classified him in my completly private colection. Who’s next in line to join Howad Na ?

-da main jury mofo

FUCKKK!
da NA !!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

diz iz extra inznae cuz da SILKROAD iz da ancient random pazzage between china n da wezt

da NA IZ NOT FUCKIN CHINEZE

he iz randomly taiwaneze, n dey randomly dun gif a fuck, hahahahaha

n chop wuz ruzzian…

Takaya Sano “A Chopinst of the radioactive wazte left behind in Hiroshima”

hhhahaha fuck poliszh

hahaha that iz thiz particular polizh not tha polizh in general theyr ight

tru

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!

DIZ IZ FRENCH LEVEL HUMAH!!!

FUCK :dong:

hahaha i juz took from wher tha author of thiz article left off

pozzibly :shrimp:

edit: hahaha i dun git it either :doc:

Taiwan is still officially part of China, whether the taiwanese like it or not. Hence, a taiwanese is a Chinese. Likewise, a Londoner is a British, a New Yorker is an American. :dong:

just like Quebec is still part of Canada, whether the quebec residents like it or not. :dong:

vive le Quebec libre

The free Quebec ?? never for me !!!

Really you don’t like quebev ?? me I love, this is the greatest country I ever saw !! My god I don’t believe that …