HAHAH FUCK DA ZIMMERFRAME IZ CONVERTED TO DA DARKZIDE

meesterpianisten.nl/nieuws.php?NieuwsID=11
Title:Zimerman: Chopin, Ravel en Godowsky

DA CHOPGOD? IZ DA ZIM ATTEMPTING TO OUTDO DA WHALE???
ZUM1 TRANZLATE TIZ ZHEEEYAT, RITE NOW!

nein, Zimerman is playing Godowsky’s Java suite.

I’ll believe it when I hear it (he’s programmed the Java Suite a bunch of times and has always replaced it with something else).

koji

Does he play Szymanowsky too?

In the Concertgebouw recital Zimerman will play 4 mazurka’s and the marche funebre by chopin, valses nobles et sentimentales by ravel and part 5 of and the Java from leopold godowsky

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

da zim

wut a cock :ho:

he has recorded some (which i have), but i think he only played it in his younger years.

meesterpianisten.nl/nieuws.php?NieuwsID=23

Here: he changed his rep to an all choprecital.

Told you–he’s never going to play it,; too bad.

koji

Man, a bootleg iz expected.

:dong:

I read he never reveals his repertoire for a concert until he actually comes out on stage and performs it.

Is dat Myths with the Franck Violin sonata disc? I been aching to get the CD. Or has he done some solo?

thats the disk.

Even though earlier a programme with Chopin, Ravel and Godowsky was announced, Zimerman regretfully decided to adjust the part after the break. This decision was made as a result from long periods of illness, which gave him insufficient time to prepare the original programme to the state of perfection that he is known for. The illness even forced him to cancel many recitals in the past couple of months. The recital in the Meesterpianisten series can luckily still have place, but the programme-change was inevitable.

The works by Ravel and Godowsky (tha fucking java suite) are cancelled.

:comme:

:lib:

hahahha da Zim Perfection hahahah

diz zame prog fo da laz 10 yrz tru da :shrimp: changez rep 4 tym faztah

da :whale: 8 concertz /8 progz n 2 weekz, a zlightly different brand of peniz :doc: