Happy Bday to Da Rectum

Yes, Sviatoslav Teofilovich Richter would’ve been 108 today!

1 Like

I remember da CANDAIN’z legendaire :rectum: :birthday: postz

Good times.

1 Like

Da @iamcanadian left after sum controversial discussions in da COVID thread

I dun understand the exodus on that front. I love my sweet genetically engineered vaccines and lockdowns which let me work from home in my pjs, but dun care if somebody think diff enough to tantrum about it and bounce. Is good to hear something different poss.

2 Likes

tru dat. i’m secure enough in mah beliefz dat mah bad zelf can handle da TM, da zkep n da othah mofoz wizout feeling threatened.

pozz am a gandhi or chrizt-lyk figure? def role-model material.

4 Likes

For me on man’s rant about oligarchs and psyops is another man’s rant about nano bot vax and whatnot. We are all part of God’s rainbow, even though rainbows are occult.

Exactly. And da zkep left because I called da Russia-Ukraine war a soros/globalist funded psyop

Man.

But this is totally fine:

Imo that is terrible. Wearing shorts that tight can cause testicular damage (safer den lunch with da :tractor: :woman: )

2 Likes

bahahaha I think there was more to it than just :microbe: but pozz best not to go back there :sunglasses: :flatbread: :earth_africa:

2 Likes

Heh heh yeah, true, true,

I think me calling the Covid a hoax was the last straw tho

1 Like

1 Like

Dis thread now properly derailed in traditional fashion.

2 Likes

Lmao out of all my posts, me challenging the Covid plot narrative was too much for the dude.

Juz… yeah damn.

Nah

His top 8 greatest rapes, basically
:tractor: :rectum:

Also, I’m still in correspondence with da @Brewtality

1 Like
  • :microbe: was a hoax
  • the :earth_africa: is flat
  • da Lebresheeyat is a proper journalist
  • :ukraine: war is not wut da western media makes out :zlit:
  • :trump: is the reincarnation of Jesus
  • :lola: haff a :dong:
  • dinosaurs didn’t exist
  • Obama=Osama

0 voters

Pick yo cuntraverzialist opinionz of choice

1 Like
  • Lola Astanova is Alexei Sultanov

0 voters

Tru

1 Like

I think it wuz me who pointed dis out :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is called “multi-role” persons theory.

Makes sense. Media saves money manufacturing lies by having the same actors play different characters.

And this is one of the last places on the internet where we can truly say/post anything without getting censored

Tiffany Poon is the greatest living pianist!

(Aw shit. I might get banned now)

Woh, the Tiff Poon comment too much! I’m outta here! But if I’m honest tractor milf could have a bigger butt. hmmm

1 Like