Hey Koji

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!!!

DA SHEER GENIUS!

Hey, he kind of looks like that Lang Lang guy on 60 minutes.

Well, maybe I got insulted by someone famous. Then again, Koji answered one question on chopinfiles. Heh, contact with famous people.

These people are lightyears ahead of me however in piano playing. But I just want to play Billy Joel or whatever tunes like that. I might even try to learn the guitar after and then learn how to sing.

I got a “singer’s workout” video once but I gave it to my mother. I gave it to her because I can’t really sing where I live. I even have headphones for my electronic keyboard. However, I don’t need them because I can turn the volume down. Hey, I discovered a cool trick. I found a cheap way to raise my low portable bench by cutting up the cardboard box my keyboard was shipped in. I cut 8 pieces and put it under the keyboard bench. I think I’ll cut another 2 pieces just to see how it works out. With 8 pieces of carboard under the bench, I have my elbows at the same height at the keys. I don’t know if that’s too high or not. I just don’t like that feeling of feeling like I have to flex my hands downward to play. For whatever reason, it doesn’t feel natural or comfortable.

HAHAHAHAHA DA DOOFUS STRIKEZ AHGAIN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

DAYUM 8)

i iz left speechlezz az da fus mofo surpassez da rod’s genuis

RESPEC

i give u dis shades

wear dem my son az u wear condom

8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA]

DA ROD - YO DECIPLE HAZ SURPASSED EVEN YO OWN RANDOM GENIUS!

:slight_smile::):):):):):):slight_smile:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i iz proud of him

8)

HAHAHA da DOOF n da HOTAIK