How good wuz da :pimp: z Technique?

Hahahah da zepp zaid 1990 not 1970 :sunglasses:

1990 born mofoz dun botha wiz inztrumentz n juz rap

Chix now juz care about :moneybag:

If U empty yo zack ov CAZH fo dem u can empty yo zack in deir GAZH :comme:

3 Likes

Unless u get a wealthy :cn: one

1 Like

Lisztā€™s technique was doubleplus good.

ahahahahaha da PIMP az a RAPPAH

i predickt

not quite ROBBAH level but bettah den

ZPEAK da hungarian mofo :sunglasses:

3 Likes

yee cumon :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Letā€™s just say that Lisztā€™s artistic talent was always bigger than his purely technical abilities - if you define ā€œtechniqueā€ in the more limited sense, related to pure speed, dexterity, endurance and accuracy.
To me thereā€™s no doubt that there were many pianists after Liszt who could play louder, faster etc.
You also have to keep in mind that in the critical years when Lisztā€™s technique was formed (in the 1820/30s) the piano and its action was still very different from what is now a modern grand.

3 Likes

Tru tech n understanding ov acoustics vs juz dex

Basically, da :ho: a :pimp: reincarnate

2 Likes

ahahahah truuuuu

in da zeppā€™z zcenario #1 from above

da PIMP vil be allowed to bring hiz perzonal quazi-harpzichord along thru da teleport :sunglasses:

becuz lez face it

if we force da 1830z PIMP to inzta-DUEL a modern mofo on a zteinvay D wiz zero prep

i dun even c him cuntvincinly defeatin

da COMME :sunglasses:

4 Likes

REMINDA:

This is Saint-Saens at around the age of 70. Saint-Saens was of course one of the great French composers of the 19th century, was widely respected as a pianist (i.e. played in concerts with Alkan in the 1870s)

Saint Saens never really captured the imagination of the public as a performer (unless Iā€™m mistaken).

Now ask yourself how good Liszt was at his peak. Probably not worse than Saint Saens at 70, who to me already sounds like one of the greatest pianists ever.

3 Likes

How fazt wood da :doc: be on 1830z 88

1 Like

Ahahahaha da JAKE

da zepp may haff to re-acclimatize u to da world of da 88 if DIZ ztill zound lyk a world clazz zheeyat to u :sunglasses:

i iz waitin wif Ernest 4 sed quotunquote aklimitiz8ion

1 Like

ahahaha zince u iz been away fo zo long, firzt a ztandard SDC pzych-azzezzment on general 88 knowledge

c if u recognize

da followin 2 zongz :sunglasses:

diz sounds like da jokah took 10/1 and 10/2 hostage in a hospital and then

1 Like

HAHAHAHAH partz of diz zpeech

indeed remind moi of da zepp 88 filozophy :sunglasses:

at 1ā€™08, exactly where da zepp vid left off, da jokah zay:

ā€œi iz not a penizt. i try to zhow da peniztz how pathedick deir attemptz at prax really rā€ :sunglasses:

1 Like

i implore da JAKE to cuntinue down da rabbit hole wiz zum

eazy liztenin MOIZT :sunglasses:

If it plz da cort Da woofah now introduce xibit b

If nu guys so good, y the best recordings of 10/7, 10/12 fromā€¦1926

Cuz ppl dont learn chopetz anymore?

mic drop

ahahahahah :whale:

Zo out of 100 or zo ztandard etudez, only da FRIEDMOFO 10/7 haff stood da tezt of :icon_stopw_sdc_473: (it may take da zepp 5 dayz to rectify diz) Da rezt iz all dominated by modern mofoz

Zo if u zcore 1/100 on a tezt tiz prove u iz bettah den da mofo who get 99/100 ic :sunglasses:

Truā€¦truā€¦Friedmanā€™s 25/6 dominated by that titan of modern era

Levinne :whale:

1 Like

Ahahaha mannnnn haff u heard da LEVAH live on da radio coldfart? :sunglasses:

1 Like