I'm back! ivankozlosky

Tru da. Zsolt ! Did you ever do dat interview with da DOC that I kept bugging to work for you on?

I recently had him over for dinner–he told me he would love to be on–now it’s a question of catching him when he’s in NYC. Hopefully soon! I’ll keep you all posted. I notice however that he doesn’t like to talk technique and process–so I’ll see how I can approach something in that area and to see what else about his life we can share.

Mofo that’s so sweet of you–I’ll see how I can upload this track of the Dante–what’s the best sharing site?

I guess mega.nz works for most mofos here.

Tru, definitely repost da Dante when you have time, I lost it on an old drive tru

Ps mod mofos - you should unlock da original Zsolt account 8)

Would very much love that and would be very grateful! But if not possible I am happy to be here as the second incarnation.

Here is the link to the Dante Sonata I recorded in Berlin on a CD that was released four years ago as my first recording–if you’re bored, you can click, but I certainly hope you enjoy it:

mega.nz/#!4qxTAZaZ!4wMNE2zb0WDd … MZfvekR4Ro

TRU u cud azk da DOC da followin queztionz:

wut do u cunzidah yo weakezt tech?

which of yo fingahz iz da zl*wezt?

wut wud yo cunzidah yo BEZT FUCKUP EVAH?

have u evah experienced a FAKERUDY moment on ztage?

8)

Iirc you actually said yo favorit recording wuz yo own :wood:

Ivan do you know when Babayan’s new CD will be out?

Oh my! I suppose we all said stupid stuff when we were young :wink:

Which one? :slight_smile:

Hey man, welcome back, nice to see you hear as well! :slight_smile:

In the tons of recordings posted, I recommend you to hear recent Babayan’s performance of Tchaikovsky PC 1 from Belgrade. Enjoy!

[dasdc.net/t/sergei-babayan-belgrade-7-12-2017-tchaikovsky-pc-1/17216/1)

Great to hear from you as well! Oh man, because I had to start a new account–couldn’t access the old one–I can’t download this until somewhat later after a 100 posts etc

The Cleveland recital from the early Noughties. Which other one is there?

So the two I know of are the Bach/Rachmaninoff album he recorded about ten years ago in Germany with the producer who worked with Michelangeli on Debussy Preludes for DG.

The other is from about a month ago–he recorded his Prokofiev/Mozart program with Martha Argerich. That hasn’t been officially announced yet but the news has quietly appeared in a couple places.

That’s great, I’m glad to hear he’s working on some releases.

Can’t wait for both, but especially looking forward to that one with Argerich!

Ahaa, ok! Here is the link:

Thursday, December 7, 2017
Kolarac Concert Hall
Belgrade, Serbia

Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra
Conductor:Hans Graf
Soloist: Sergey Babayan, piano

P. I. Tchaikovsky: Piano Concerto No. 1

drive.google.com/open?id=1OrjEb … SxT55CuHoP

This recording of Sergei in the Tchaikovsky is beyond belief!!! My jaw is on the floor…

Rezpek da Zsolt