I'm standing on a fucking train

Who else is traveling for the ‘holidays’?

Well, if I WUZ travelling, I’d pozzibly go inzide da train inztead

Haha dis image of Indian train travellers. Let’s try this again :

I’m inside a fucking train, standing on the same bloody one

I don’t understand how this ticket system in Cz works. Some seats reserved others not. The trip is 90m and I’ve stood up on most of them. Now I don’t drink I don’t have the imitation suicide escape valve. Life kind of sucks without booze.

I mean…sounds like a great perfect Reason to take a free nips on da bottle, no?

You don’t drink at all anymore? Or you mean you’d need it to cope with the train ride?

Christmas looks to have been cancelled here, or at least postponed. My brother was supposed to have housed it this year, but their dog has just caught mycoplasma - a not very pleasant pneumonia I was on intimate terms with myself in 2003. Longwinded, I remember I was out of breath even after minimal effort several months later.

I drank tonight with a friend but just a bottle of red wine followed by half a bottle of champagne.

So everyone’s at home for Christmas?

Speaking of trains…my step brother is letting me loose in Reno tomorrow night. We will drive during the day, have lunch at dat dope hotel near incline village overlooking Tahoe, and then down to Reno for gambling and strip clubs. He has to get on an early flight outta there Sunday morning and I have to catch da train back home. Excited for that train ride through the sierras

Coca and nasty prostitutez LOOM!

1 Like

Have a good time and enjoy the ride. I wonder if a majority of strippers have implants. Dats da big question.

Keeper Vlad has managed 6 hours of travelling in an 18 hour window just to end up where he began. Tho dis time wid mo appreciation fo immigrant travails & love enclaves. W/o love or its opposite or some intensity hooked to time - days don’t imprint. It’s like the days without intensity just never existed and your time in life is like having a birthday in a leap year - you’re 9 not 39. I think there are people who just cannot function w/o those extremes and I think sometimes people top themselves for that - some determined lasting ferocity. A couple days before NY my sister killed herself. I think she was like this, and that I’m like her - that what lasts is what matters and what matters is an expressed intensity of some mind-heart necessity. All else goes by the wayside. Just sometimes the decision in this act falters and its determination is misplaced. So you find misjudgements, and mistakes, and that’s ok. Only thing is they’re revealed in retrospect and people like us don’t plan so much. It’s not the time that’s judged after all but the intensity within it. Why do you think people in love never forget it? Don’t ask for anything else. And anyway there’s a truth that afterwards nothing else is so much needed, and a kind of post-time time begins. That is if you’ve left space for that time. I know that space and my mother also lives within it and I can see that this is displacing her towards an edge she was already visiting. The distance between these things can be just a breath or two or none at all. I don’t know how she’ll handle this. For her it’s direct. You see that’s a problem that others’ decisions can be lasting for the rest of us as well. We tend not to remember that. I’m usually quite distant to my mother for various, rather complex reasons, but I think for both of us I’ll have to adjust that now.

2 Likes

I’m deeply sorry to hear this Tony. Just fight through this, I promise you things will look brighter again before long.

1 Like

That was beautifully and sadly put bro. Are you aight?

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear about your sister, mate. Here to chat if you need to.

1 Like

My deepest condolences. That was very sad to hear, Tone.

1 Like

Tony, so sorry about your loss. Love you, bro.

1 Like

I’m very sorry to read that Tony. Were you very close with her? Take care.

1 Like

So shocked to read that, Tony… we love you.

1 Like

I’m so sorry man, that is truly terrible :frowning_face:

1 Like

So sorry to hear this very sad news. As the other mofos have said, hang in there, and we’re here for you…

1 Like

My deepest condolences… We’re all here for you to distract, support, love, etc.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this. Take care.

1 Like