Iz any of you wesside niggaz going to see da Dongah 1-16?

Tru in SF

:dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong:

I may pozzibly need an entourage :ho:

performances.org/performance … anceID=566

tru… :wink: i would go for da dongah tru … eventho tiz da muzicmonkey for me … but i would go to see how a stupidly playing playah can be zo confident on da ztage

hahah harzhly no money to zpare ryt now

hahaha…fuckkk

da progz:
[color=yellow]
MOZART: Piano Sonata No. 13 in B-flat Major, K.333
[color=yellow]SCHUMANN: Fantasie for piano in C Major, Op. 17
TRADITIONAL: 6 traditional Chinese works
[color=yellow]GRANADOS: Goyescas, H. 64
[color=yellow]LISZT: Isoldens Liebestod: Schlußszene aus Tristan und Isolde,transcription for piano (after Wagner), S. 447; Hungarian Rhapsody for piano No. 6 in D flat major, S. 244/6

Program subject to change.

He has performed live on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and could also be seen on “Sesame Street". He is the first Chinese pianist to be engaged by the Berliner Philharmoniker and all “Big Five" American orchestras.

Lang Lang already has two Billboard bestseller CDs and has been featured on CNN and in The Wall Street Journal and Teen People. A book on his career is a bestseller in China

More recently, Liszt album is released in January. He will play this programme during extensive recital tours of Europe and the USA. Dragon Songs, a full-length documentary film created during Lang Lang’s extensive China concert tour is scheduled for release on DVD in the autumn.

:dong:

for mofoz and niggahz residing in da western, make sho u use da mart tech properly.

8)

i would absolutely LOVE to fly across cuntry for this

but instead i will laugh when u mofoz spend yo $ on this

hah i dont have any money to drive up to SF this time. im saving mah dough right now anyways.

LL playing the Schumann Fantasy…shudder

koji

hahah da bert and ernie :dong:

Aint worth da 6 hourz of drivin :dong: :stop:

“In the [color=darkred]FACE of this young Chinese artist’s technical arsenal,†said the San Francisco Chronicle, “[color=orange]THERE IS NOTHING to do but gape in awestruck amazement.â€

:blush:

:dong: tru

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

da opus 22 :whale:

-da Meph

It is what it is. Basically every reviewer is actually trying to warn you something about :dong: besides his music. You just have to read and dig it out.

And personally, his new album sucks. Dragon songs my foot. Its just a vehicle for the Yellow River concerto which he’s gonna perform.

8)

Hahha pozz… depends if i can beg tha padrez fo $$

:slight_smile:

Man I wouldn’t wanna go watch Lang Lang if he played for free at my neighbour’s house…

hahahaha i wud if only fo tha capcunt photo :dong: :mart:

i iz harzhly offended.

:blush:

haha ok, pozzibly tru 8)

Haha da harzh exagerration :rectum:

dang the HR6 wuz quite a bit wikid

da people of SF sure were suckin diz guy’z :dong: . I could see how dat would be irritatin to mofos like da koj, I mean it wuz like it was Horowitz or something, they had it at symphony hall instead of da regular spot, standing ovations every time…

I juz kept thinking he looked like a cross between a peacock and fat elvis…