iz my dream of being a peniz 2 far fetched???

my dream ov being a peniz…is it a bit far fetched?

im having seriouz doubts and self ?s, since I start UNI on monday, and I will be majoring on piano perf…

it seems very far fetched to me becuz most of ppl heff been playing since very young for major in piano, and even those who play very well dun attempt it at all…ive been playing for only 2 years…

anybody remember e60 from chopinfiles? e60 or sumthing…anyways, he was an eggcellent, superb peniz, yet he is not even attempting to be a peniz…

we r impressed by trumofo yet e60 was perhaps a much, much better pianist…not trying to take anything away from trumofo tho, for he is a rly rly good pianist, and i wish i were as gud as he is…

im getting rly depressed just thinking about…

Dude, all that matters is that you use your time well and grow as a pianist. Where you start doesn’t matter one bit - it’s all about where you end up.

There’s a dude in Canada who freaking won an international amateur competition in France. But damn it if he isn’t becoming a dentist instead of a pianist.

My advice… Immerse yourself in the music, learn as much as you can and do your best to enjoy every moment of it. If you love what you’re doing, alot of the time that’s enough to distinguish your playing even amidst more talented pianists.

And yeah, Paul Wee(e60m5) fuckin owns and should not be even mentioned in the same sentence as trumofo.

tru, e60 once recorded for me the chopin grande polonaise brillante, and i was open mouthed…

Milfy

az long az u alwayz haff zumwhere to go if u iz poor, any othah field in which u can do ZOMETHIN, u iz zafe n i wish only tha bezt fo yo.

Don’t ztop ztudyin math o watevah in college, just keep it in tha back of yo mind.

Who knowz, u may decide to change yo mind anywayz.

Dizcuzz thiz wit yo parentz.

hahaha u haff no chance to becummah a penizt, but u iz JUZ cluelezz enuff to becummah a zuccezzful m*zik kritic 8)

:doc: :comme:

u serious??? wtf…

u dun lyk da playing of da e60???