Khatia thinks schubert was GAY GAY GAY

from Wiener Konzerthaus - Programmdetail

»To love Schubert means […] to master the art of patience,« writes Khatia Buniatishvili about the composer to whom she dedicates her recital. The self-confessed feminist recognises feminine aspects in Schubert’s work: »What sings in Schubert’s music is that femininity which has sprung from a state of greatest vulnerability – love – and which is transformed into a stronger force: The power to act, to create, to exist.« This power will be experienced in the thundering presence of the seemingly endless hammering accompaniment figures in Franz Liszt’s »Erlkönig« arrangement – one of Buniatishvili’s showpieces."

so basically she thinks schubert was a greedy bottom and erlkonig shows he liked gettin that ass blasted- hard.

nice.

2 Likes

Henze once said “of course Schubert vos gay, you can hear it in zee music”

I dun get the moosicalogical significance of the schub getting railed in the tookis.

2 Likes

i mean, it doesn’t have any significance, just a vapid, desperate attempt to make Schubert relevant to our current social situation, which of course, he doesn’t need any help with, least of all from ms. khatia

3 Likes

Looks like she hired the same ghost-writer that her marketing used for the website bio.

Then again, it’s not like she has a degree in philosophy from Columbia.

Aw shit, I went into savage mode again.

4 Likes

now that i think about it… i think she might actually be a drag queen doing performance art as ‘sexy concert pianist’. look at her ruby comp performances- def could be a boy. then, all of a sudden, comes the lipstick, the wig, the boobs… and, this written stuff is so campy, her whole brand is literally gay as fuck.

its a man in a dress with makeup, this is my theory and im sticking to it! maybe i spent too much time here already

2 Likes

Bs da zherb wuz a heterosexual woman

4 Likes

Hmm poss

2 Likes

Da Punani cuntztructing sum kinda metaphor whereby she pegz da Sherbet with her Erldong, while da :doc: submitz us to a D960 znoozeathon.

1 Like

Same goes for Yuja and even Poon.
Slit clearly ugly enough to be a real woman tho.

Yo, defamation lawsuit incumming as this is a pubic thread? Lol

That’s dissertation material.

Dual degree: musicology AND gender studies.

And it won’t even be a joke. Fuck.

1 Like

This a public thread?

Then I just want to say how proud I am to celebrate the beautiful body of this trans woman and how important sexual identity is in something as personal as the arts.

4 Likes

*trans person.

1 Like

Does Khatia qualify as a person of color?

https://www.dasdc.net/t/news-flash-michelle-woo-is-actually-a-person-of-color/30274