Kocsis

its actually KO-cheesh. accents are always on the first syllable in hungarian. also, the cs is pronounced like a ch in english, and the s in hungarian is pronounced like sh in english.

jre has it

man that’s complicated, I reckon I’ll stick to not saying his name aloud. :dong:

:whale: :whale: :whale:

haha jurj cheefrah

Is there a transcript of the radio interview? Perhaps something got added in between, a prank or something some guy has against him.

I’m pretty sure it’s something like Khootsh-chees. I’ve sung Kodaly’s Psalmus Hungaricus with perfect hungarian pronunciation, even though the choir conductor didn’t even know what it meant, he could speak it perfectly. I can sort of read Hungarian, but I have no clue what the hell it means 8)

OK, we’ll go with that, then. :ziff:

i rather propose a new official SDC name

da KO 8)

cant be easier

da COCK iz zimply da bezt

QFE

Few people bother to research on these penizt names anyway so they do say cock siss, because even if you say the correct pronunciation in the original language few are likely to get what you’re talking about…

Sorry, but back t original point - I don’t see anything wrong with the sound of cum splashing on a wall, except that it means you missed your target.

:approved:

haha :fury: :gold: :gold: