Kocsis

Apparently he is quite the jerk. He was interviewed live by an Hungarian radio station and he was asked his favourite sound. His answer?

“The sound of cum splashing against a wall.”

:comme:

So you meant jerk in the most literal sense?

ahahahahahah 8)

:rectum: Legendary.

I`d like to see a source for this comment. It seems a little bit too freaky to be true. But then, musicians are a freaky lot.

that’s probably some kind of misunderstanding. I doubt that a classical musician would say something of that sort on the radio or television.

you made this shit up bro

Well after reading about Pogorelich’s wife’s liver exploding all over him, I’m a little less dismissive of such things :slight_smile:

Heard it from an Hungarian guy who knows a lot of people who study with Kocsis, Kocsis seems to have a reputation on being an ass there.

hahahah da doubtful source :comme:

i would be very surprised that he said that… i don’t believe it so easily.

uh what…?

Haha yea, I think her liver or spleen exploded all over him and then they had a bloody kiss or some shit. It was horrifying. I’ll try to dig up the article.

[edit: Here it is:]

How did you get over your wife’s death?

I had to reinvent myself. She was so demanding. She clothed herself in art, she absorbed it, devoured it. She was so universal. She had everything, class, education, beauty, talent and affection. She outshone everything like a comet. You could never stand still with her, that’s true, she was always on the go. Even in death she was still the princess she was born as. She had cancer of the liver. When she died her liver exploded, and in her last kiss she showered me with black blood. I looked like the phantom of the opera. My hair was completely clotted. I didn’t want to wash it off. When they condoled us with champagne I was still covered in her blood. But everyone understood. It was like with Jackie Kennedy who didn’t want to change the dress that was spattered with her husband’s brain. I was happy so early in my life, I knew now I would have to stand on my own two feet. It just took a long time.

::awkward::

Holy shit, tough stuff. No wonder he became an even bigger nut.

srsly. isn’t his wife now another woman like 20 years his senior? she must be ready to shower him with some kinda death spray any time now.

POGO.

TMI.

yeah I remember that pogo liver thing. I can’t say it surprised me though. :dong:

and randomly how do you pronounce Kocsis?

Ko-sis, I think

I always thought it was

Ko-Shees.

Cock siss

8)

da goat cheese

official SDC name

-> DA GOAT

8)