Live Cuncertz :pimp: during đŸș virus ⏱

Op.7 still my most disliked beeson

I didn’t mind it, probably cos as a minimofo I used da scherz n trio az a dex tezt.

1 Like

It was a online concert for which you were supposed to pay a ticket (13 euros or more) and then they would send you a link. All the money from the tickets went to Croatian Music Institute, the most beautiful and oldest hall in Zagreb (1828), which was damaged in the earthquake that hit Zagreb in March. She played two works - Bach/Liszt Prelude and Fugue in A minor and Donizetti/Liszt RĂ©miniscences de Lucia di Lammermoor. Both of them she recorded.

Yes, I was kind of aware of that but I did find the link via a search :laughing:

I’ll buy her :pimp: album instead :slight_smile: I always meant to but hadn’t got round to it.

I posted it some months ago, so until you buy it in physical form
 :smiley:

http://www.dasdc.net/t/martina-filjak-light-darkness-liszt-recital/27135

Yeah ty, I actually listened to most of it on Spotify already but when I genuinely like something I prefer to get the physical CD product, but a million and one things have happened in the meantime

I will post 3 out-of-print CDs of Martina this or next week :wink:

1 Like

HAHAH da Rachel randomly unleazhed da Doc Toc in Cliburn comp, I didn’t know tiz

alzo wtf wif da 8fps video quality?

https://www.facebook.com/thecliburn/videos/240254660628416/

PROGRAM
Cliburn Competition Preliminary Round Recital (originally broadcast May 27, 2017)
SCHUBERT Drei KlavierstĂŒcke, D. 946
DEBUSSY Voiles from Preludes, Book I
DEBUSSY Ce qu’a vu le vent d’ouest from Preludes, Book I
LISZT Mephisto Waltz No. 1
HAMELIN Toccata on “L’homme armĂ©â€

Severin von Eckardstein | Schinkel Pavillon Concert 2020

[00:40] Claude Debussy + Vyacheslav Gryaznov / PrĂ©lude Ă  l’aprĂšs-midi d’un faune
[11:30] Frédéric Chopin / Nocturne op. 27 No. 1
[16:59] Nikolai Medtner / Elegy op. 59 No. 2
[34:17] Sergei Prokofiev / Piano Sonata No. 8 in B flat major, op. 84, I. Andante dolce
[50:01] Sergei Prokofiev / Piano Sonata No. 8 in B flat major, op. 84, II. Andante sognando
[54:14] Sergei Prokofiev / Piano Sonata No. 8 in B flat major, op. 84, III. Vivace

3 Likes

haha daim dis mofo lookin moh n moh like da FRANCIZ DOLARHYDE

fuk I was wondering wut happened to dis mofo. How does such a great young pianist go under da radar for da last decade
 (if he still is great
i assume zo!)

Ah, da ZEV, I lyk diz guy, tankz!