Muzcle & da 88

Hu are da mozt muzcular peniztz?

No homo

I iz trainin to be a part tym perzonal trainah(alongzide da piano teachin endeavah which haf WAY LEZZ client potential) n noticin dat trainin certain wayz actually zlowz down octz n make u zluggizh. Zo I iz experimentin wiz different approachez

Doez hafin muzcle on yo frame help or hindah yo penizm?

• It can help beefy zound
  • Doezn’t help at all but no harm
  • Actually lykly harmz zupple agility

0 voters

Da volodick muzculature not of dis world :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hhahaha da Vol on a permabulk cycle :sunglasses:

1 Like

:toradze:

Da TM get fatter n more out of shape every year… I find mo efficient way to unleash n now don’t break a sweat in concert, while being on ma way to obesity.

1 Like

Join us! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:lib:

3 Likes

:zcholah:

3 Likes

Must be diz guy (Tzimon Barto)
13216749293_4ce6f328c5_n

2 Likes

Apparently a fencing mofo too

1 Like

I knew an avid rock climber peniz way back that could play hammerklavier and Gaspard… crazy strong fingers but sounded of shit.

2 Likes

That isn’t the muscle that counts.

2 Likes

HAHAHA diz mofo tru

3 Likes

This is a good question actually. Many of my favourite pianists are big guys & gals who can put a lot of weight behind the keys, and it’s not clear to me it would matter if you’re encumbered with fat or muscle.

However weight lifting (and particularly training to failure) also stresses your nervous system a lot, and I can imagine this really does affect piano performance. My completely uneducated guess would be that it’s a poor choice to try to combine the two if you’re aiming at elite results in piano - but I don’t think it’s the muscle mass itself you acquire which is the problem, but rather that your nervous system might (might) not function optimally 24-48 hours or so after heavy weight lifting. And if you’re at the gym 4 days a week…

3 Likes

Tru gud point.

I zuppoze it wud depend to da extent with which u train alzo

I ztop pre-failure

While diz limitz ma muzcle mazz peak, I can ztill haf a zuitable ‘look’ for a perzonal trainah which iz all I really need. Not aimin to be mazzive :gav:

2 Likes

pozz offah a 2 in one 1 zheeyat :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This ginormous mofo gotta learn some Bartok I bet.

1 Like