My friend is playing piano and violin at the same time!

deleted

how fast is his playing?

:stop:

tha mart o da canadain zhud pozzibly move tiz straight to CG

I can reassure the esteemed members that my friend is one fast muthaphucka on both instruments.What he achieved already will never be duplicated nor has it any precedent in the past.PS>Why does everyone here speak ebonics?Im not a member of KKK,but sure as hell Im not a wigger either:)

duz u lyk azianz tho?

88ztreet and 88world probably suit u more.

My question is why people here speak ebonics.I dont apologize for being White and lack completely the White guilt forced in our throats by the establishment.Im Russian and Im trying to improve my English,not butcher it.Im a pianist and not a crackdealer.I do admit its funny to translate for example, Von Bulovs edition of Hammerklavier into ebonics,(this idea occured to me before I saw this site),but you guys really overdo this shit,it`s very difficult to read your posts.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6′4″ 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

deleted

AHAAahahahhahahaahahhahahah legendary :whale:

deleted

:dong: "icicic :comme: "

i bought yo frendz CD…i clicked on da link and giv mah credit card info

it zhud be here in a few dayz

People come to da SDC just for fun. I admittedly talk alot of shit here. This is one of da very few places on internet where you can post all sort of shit, explicit materials, bootleg stuff, criticizing politics severely and even planning da terror attack.

Just chill, man.

:da kritty:

Which one did you buy?Get the one with piano/violin at the same time,he recorded both parts and then glued them together.PS>For fucking Christ`sake somebody explain to me why I should type ebonics here,uh sure can,bro:)

No one cares how u gonna type. Do whatever you think it’s most comfortable for you. Some ppl here do type abit formal.

Uh sure hope muh cracka azz won`t be banned cuz of insufficient negritude in muh postingz:)

much bettah

now pozzibly put zumthin lyk “crackah wiz nigga tech” in yo zig fo added legendarinezz

Uh jus called by homeboy to letim know dat u most graciously purchased one of hiz goddamn CDs,if u r in NYC we can smoke a big Jimmy anytime…PS>Iz dat Jodie Appelbaum with Hamelin in the CD?

hahhaha i dun hav a fukkin clu

But you know you have Hamelin in yr avatar?Jodie is his wife.