OH. MY. GOD.

concur.

it should be da defenders responsibility not to let da attacker behind him.

but also it might bring about da consequence of making teams more paranoid and defensive, pushing back their defensive line, hence making effective attacks even more scarce.

but if it were up to me i’d try it out.

oh always the off side rule. I think it is a good rule, at least when you hear about why it was invented.

I must then say that baseball and basketball are fun sports, I was a bit harsh before. it is just that I can`t understand why soccer is so unpopular in the USA.

-da Meph

If people want to cherry-pick, why not let them?
Soccer has never caught on professionally here in the States, but is immensely popular among kids and college women.

koji

haha da sig of Koji

tru . that was more interesting than the whole thread

tiz a wikid littl move fo zho…but they do thiz in bazkebtall alzo, WITHOUT cleatz, n randomly make people fall

media.putfile.com/dwayne-wade-gr … sover-ever

8)

but then git harzhly blocked (pozzibly fouled) alzo

hahha bazketbal iz a mofo sport

pleeez pleeez pleez stop calling s*ccer “football”

dis is football:

p.s. if you look close you may randomlly see mah bad self

not:

(dis not football)

soccer only works in north american countries.

if u go to europe and asia, football is what people call.

so, please stop calling football as “soccer”.

hahaha u fockah

diz iz like sayin “plz ztop makin spaceship meazurementz in da metric system, becauze mah country haz chozen da mozt pozzible sheeyat way of bein different from da rezt of da world.”

you are disgusting to me. in soccer people do actually kick a ball all the time. therefore it is football. in american football they sheldom kick the ball, making the title football missleading.

-da Meph

wtf wif da random tree?? hahahah

BTW it is still safer in Da black hole den at any international “football” game wif de chance of da mass riot breakin out

Perhaps “Wussball” would be a better title for it, the way they fake injuries in order to get penalty kicks and yellow cards.

koji

hahah wtf!

in american football they uses all this equiptment so that they wont get hurt. non of that in real football. what about rugy, it is basicly a more hard core form of american football - or may I say - american football is a “soft” form of rugby.

da faking of injuries is just a part of da cg in football. and it is mostly an italian fenomene(sp?). come on!

football= wuss?

youtube.com/watch?v=25bNlHsf … h=football%

-da Meph

Haha, how many 6’6 310 pound mofos dat run a 4’4 40 are dere in soccer or in rugby? Da average age of retirement of an NFL american football player is age 26 years, there is a 84% chance they will have a ratable permanent disability for the rest of their lives, they estimate every pro football game played is the equivalent of being in a motor vehicle collision. How da fuck can you compare dat to guys running around kicking a baill wearing shin guards??? I was in a rugby league in college and it was not like playing football believe me. Pull your head out of your ass mofo

I would LOVE to see Ray Lewis destroy some hapless rubgy player or see a rugby player try and tackle Jerom Bettis just once to shut up this inane argument once and for all.

koji

In the end it all comes down to: Football is a much better sport than american football.

btw: diz a harsh topic.

-da Meph

Whatever.

koji

Ok.

To be serious(it is difficult to be serious in this place).

It all comes down to taste. As a norwegian I am brought up on football. It was a natural part of my childhood and it still is.

While you americans are brought up on american football and therefor you like it. I am 100% sure that you wouldnt even know the rules for american football if you werent born there, or been rased there.

Its like comparing apples and oranges.

-da Meph