Question for da Great Libetta

Dear Libetta:

I have no doubt about your (Libetta) technique.

I have heard rumor that, along you, Cyprien Katsaris are probably the best 2 sight-reader in the world. (on par of level like giants like Richter sight-reading opera scores)

So I just want to know, what’s the secret to great sight-reading? Is there anything you have done to achieve such god-like status?

Also, I would like to know, how long it usually take you to learn a piece with insane difficulty and reasonable length (like Brahms paganini variation)

As we all know your repotire is massive, and your private (non-recording) repotire is probably 10 times that, in the future are you going to record even more obscure works that’s already in your repotire? If yes, what are they gonna be?

And what are you currently working on now?

Do you think the future of classical music is inclined towards DVD-video instead of just audio-format?

I hope it’s not too much trouble to answer these questions (I enjoy the videos of you playing Godowsky-Chopin etude back in Milan very much, you actually should have made that video set more available, it’s considered some of the rarest gem among piano-material collectors in the world now.)

You faithful follower,
SteinwayModelD

P.S. members and conversation on SDC may seems to be eccentric and even offensive sometimes to your greatness, but please take these kind of things (or people) with a grain of salt. Even though I greatly doubt anyone would dare offend you. We all love you here, and it would be one of the greatest thing to happen if you would stay on this forum and share us your massive library of piano knowledge (and great sense of humor).[/u]

1 Like

forgot this:

Triple Platinum Respect for joining the weirdest piano forum in the world :lib:

ehh … remindz me of da pokemon mania years ago

hahaha seriouzly wtf?

To give a name to the little Theatre in Nardò,
let’s send to this address:

redazione.lecce@gazzettamezzogiorno.it

Subject:
UN NOME PER IL TEATRO DI NARDO’
the name:

Francesco Libetta

THEN,

free recital and free answer for everybody!!

:lib:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf :lib: :lib: :lib:

a theater named aftah da lib?
mozt gensui sheeyat EVAH

I sent da mail :rectum:
we vil c

if tiz tru, respec fo joining :lib:

i sent email 8)

r u serious? he joined? and i have never heard him play…who is he rly? how do we know its rly him who joined…

excuse my ignorance, but i am not well-versed in today’s pianism.

hahahaha TRU

i wrote da email, mofoz do da ZAME!!

we shorly want a theatre named after da LIB

When will you record on dvd da complete hanon exercicez :lib:
(indispensable sheeyat)

1 Like

8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA REZPEC DA LIB!!!

:lib: :lib: :lib:

1 mo queztion

wut do you think of da :doc: marc-andre hamelin

DAIM DAIM :lib:

Rob wrote:
ahaha iz thiz tru?

if tha LIB iz readin thiz tha only random queztion i can think of iz,

when u iz playin tha PIZZICATO POLKA, shorly tha temptation to play tha RH with yo dong muz be ovahwhelmin, no?

Impossible. No way to be precise… It could just play 4 or 5 keys together…

hahaha respec da comme fo aksing dis

tis lyk asking kobe bryant how he feel about michael jordan o some sheeyat…

i look forward to hearing wut da LIB haz to say about da current grandmastah of da instrument

ROFLMFAO AT THE HANON’S TREMOLO!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA…SHEYAAATTTTT FUKING HILARIOUS… :laughing:

fuck sorry fo my last post…i meant to shout respec at da comme fo asking da GREAT LIBETTA wut he thinks about doctah dre

Mr. Libetta :lib:

When will you next be performing the Chopin-Godowsky etudes in concert?

Thanks!

Da Shast

da LIB says:
“Once in life is enough”.

(‘:lib:’)

1 Like

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH GENSUI

:lib: ?_? where???