random 88 intahview

Taken from WSJ (Europe)

May 2006.

Q: Do men make better pianists than women?

Whale: [On an emotional level] men and women are exactly the same. But physically I can’t imagine any woman playing the Chopin Godowsky etudes or Rachmaninoff piano concertos; it is just not there by nature.

Q: When you lived in London you used to own a black taxi. Why did you buy one?

Whale: I love the city and really admire London taxi drivers as they have to have four years of knowledge training in order to know all the streets. I was never allowed to take money but I sometimes picked people up and people gave me money anyway. I think I made GBP 50 over two years so I figured out I better stick to playing the piano.

Q: After your competition victory in Warsaw, you phoned the Polish pianist Krystian Zimerman, who said that there was nothing he could teach you.

A: Yes, I phoned him. I would like to talk to all the great pianists: Murray Perahia, Alfred Brendel, and ask them what they think about music. Talking to them, hearing their life experiences, would be different from just hearing them play.

:shrimp:

he forgot :tm:

jocye hatto.

-da Meph

hahhaa fuck, da whale :whale:

well i dun think women cant make [size=200][color=orange]O[/size] sound
at least my teacher can play firmer sound dan moi

:imp: sad

you can’t make any generalizations. Everyone has the capability to play bad, and good.

xaxaxa

CHECK DIS FUCKAH OUT WHO POZTED 102 TIMEZ IN A SINGLE DAY TO GET ACCEZZ TO SUM RESTRICTED RECZ. :imp:

Pozzibly da richter flood tru

hahah he’s got da lazt pozt in like EVERY thread

hez even reviving sheeyat fro '04

u haff to giv tha dongvernon credit fo seemin nterzetd in the zubjectz of thoze 102 topicz tho…even tho it wuz feined sheeyat interezt :lib:

ban tru