lisa says:
hahahahahahaha
lisa says:
obviouzly thor shudve won
Kevin says:
his badass cadenza
lisa says:
hahahahahaha, da tru mofo arpz
Jeff ~ 7th Liszt Competition = Biggest Pile of Bullshit in Musical History says:
Rufus should at least be top 3
lisa says:
haahaha
lisa says:
i told him
lisa says:
hez betta den FUCKWAD n SHRIMP SUN
Liszt 7th piano competition is corrupted as fucked says:
sorry, I cant accept the fact that I have to join the convo with dirty blood people. There are 2 only people that I cannot talk to. One is God because he’s too high, and the 2nd one is Korean, because they are too low. I may have to leave. I don’t want to lower my dignity and honor by joining in the same group as non-human being, so to speak, the most disgraceful nation.

Liszt 7th piano competition is corrupted as fucked has left the conversation.

Kevin says:
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA
lisa says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO DATZ WUT HE WUZ TYPIN FO DA LAZT 10 MINZ
Jeff ~ 7th Liszt Competition = Biggest Pile of Bullshit in Musical History says:
DAYUM
Kevin says:
DAYUM
Kevin says:
i see like ’ Liszt 7th piano competition is corrupted as fucked is typing a message.’
Kevin says:
in the status bar
Kevin says:
for like forever i thought my comp crashed
Kevin says:
then i saw it’s that
lisa says:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
lisa says:
da kritty took hiz time
lisa says:
to articulate hiz hatred
Kevin says:
respec to dat
Kevin says:
post that on da forums

hahahahahahahaha, we wuz in da convo, n i saw da kritty wuz typin fo lyk 10 minz, den he unloeashed DAT n randomly left, DAYUM!!!

Hitler made one mistake
do u know that?
lisa says:
wut miztake wuz dat
those Jews should be Korean instead of Jews
lisa says:
kritty, juzt go fuck off

well well well, DASDC strongly speaks against unjustified racism, except in the case of mad CG, in which kritt-fuck horribly failed at.

This fuck actually semi-advocates hitler, in addition to mad dissing of my fellow koreans, including rufus. I thereby ask the chairmen to warn this fuck.

i didnt know dat da koreans were a race

hahaha mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hotaik says:
comme, who is furystone
lisa says:
a random mofo
lisa says:
kapellmeister on pianoforum
Hotaik says:
haha he happens to be a fuckin racist too

haha, im no longer registered under dat name dere

btw, i actually love da koreans, second only to da japs

i wuz thinkin ‘race as in people that suck’

dat is “i didnt know koreans were a people dat sucked (because da implied implication wuz dat daey dont)”

8)

RESPEC, seein as how i am half-korean n all, i deeply admire oyur sense of taste

btw,

n a few more

remember to replace mah definition wid da previously used ‘n-i-g-g-a’

in fact, da search reveals dat about 15% of Da HunG Sung’s posts have used dis word

dis blatant disregard for our beautiful black brethren makes wanna call him Da Huck Finn Sung

oh, n peace 8)

hahahahahaha random

hmm. i need proof dat you iz who you say you iz :comme:

Your evidence is shorly not unnoticed. I addressed this issue with the Sung in a random convo, which led to the IMPORTANT topic, which led to the hilariouz censorship.

I’m sho that the Sung realizes that any hints of your supposed racism stems from the drive for CG as did his.

8)

RESPEC da Man

n RESPED da Hung, for he iz a better penis dan i am as evidenced by a vid of him dat i saw

but… mind you i said ‘better’ penis not ‘bigger’
he does have a definciency in da girth area

no comment on why though 8)

I have suspiscions that you have inspected this extensively.

no comment on why though

8)

hahah well, i am happy to see that my fellow brothaz realize that the only excuse for racism is CG, which, at first, was rather hard to discern for me.

haha, furystone, do you realize that better penis is better than a bigger penis? Well, it does depend on da occasion, but usually, bigger is better, but better is just better. do you c?

Well, as da man may know, i profusely apologized for my frequent use of the word “n igga” and i sweared to never use it again, though very few exceptions apply

this is the greatest thread sofar.

I think I articulated myself pretty well.

Similar acts may follow…pozzibly.

hahahahahahaa, random

from now on i only be makin fun of da canucks 8)

Hahaha this quote wasn’t made in response to the krit; it was in response to the Hung Sung:

It wasn’t supposed to be random. 8)

BTW: Fury, you should check with Jake first before you make yo decizion. hahahahahah

I randomly have a obsessive compulsion to be taken in context. Excuze me.

8)

all right, fine, it seems da only peeps i can dis safely would be mah own

but dese would be da poles, who of course spawned one of da greatest SD composers of all time, so i may have a difficult time wid dat 8)

but, just for kicks

how do you know when youre flying over poland?

when you see toilet paper hanging out to dry 8)

DAYUM! 8)