Random Nude-Ja šŸ¦µ incident and subsequent shitstorm

God forbid anyone ever gets the Facebook mob on their ass:

https://www.facebook.com/282473041909687/posts/1534767313346914/?d=n

Da angry, self-righteous FACEBOOK commie mob is there to PUT YOU IN PLACE.

The internet never forgets.
The condfucker did not post anything controversial and when she initially criticized Yuja- she did not know the whole story

Looks like one is not allowed to criticize anything these days. Unless you run a comp of course.

1 Like

Correct.
Dats like da HO retiring in 1969 for 5 years after a bad review.

ā€œThis conductor will have to eat her words and deal with the publicā€™s shunning of her insolence and arrogance unless she sincerely admits she was totally wrong and sincerely apologizes for the mistake of spewing out such ignorance. And even then, we will think twice of what she has to say from now on. No no, we will make her regret this incident for the rest of her life! She should have NEVER attended the concert in the first place. Then we wouldnā€™t have had to put up with her crappola words!ā€

Wow! The MOB comes out for the LYNCH.

I guess if I jump in and call Yuja a tranny, Iā€™ll get killed the next time I walk to work in a random staged drive-by shooting.

Be VERY careful posting any unpopular opinions online.
Ahem.

Itā€™s not really an apology though. ā€œā€¦ drew into a negative experience with the comment I wroteā€ wtf iz dat circumlocutory garbage?

Speaking as a borderline commie, howevah, people who want to bring ā€œwhite privilegeā€ and similah sheeyatz into it are being dicks. Da cuntducktah haff cummented from a position of ignorance and people who want to politicise her pozz motivations arenā€™t really helping, sheā€™s fucked up and datā€™z dat, next weā€™ll be making :chop: 10/5 mandatory az an example of pozitive quota dizcrimination fo :nigga:z.

1 Like

Hahaha tru!

The conductor did fuck up, and was too quick to judge.

But her mistake was making a half-assed apology to the leftist Facebook mob.

The internet can be brutal, folks. Careful what you post online. Ahem.

2 Likes

Haha why do we expect to put a random kid in a prax room fo 10 hrz a day zince childhood

n den expect dem to haf perfect zocial zkillz :dong:

I rezpec da YUJA az a tru ambazzadah ov da 88

2 Likes

And put them on female hormones.

Iā€™m tempted to wade into this and shit on YWā€™s audience on my channel.

Donā€™t sheeyat on yo doorstep. Sheeyat on deirs.

2 Likes

Yujaā€™s program seems a bit recycled and a rip-off this season.
I suppose she is practicing to unleash the complete Debussy Etudes in 2021.

GALUPPI Andante from Keyboard Sonata in C Major
BACH Toccata in C Minor, BWV 911
BRAHMS Intermezzo in A Minor, Op. 116, No. 2
CHOPIN Mazurka in A Minor, Op. 67, No. 4
BRAHMS Intermezzo in E Minor, Op. 119, No. 2
CHOPIN Mazurka in C-sharp Minor, Op. 30, No. 4
BRAHMS Intermezzo in C-sharp Minor, Op. 117, No. 3
CHOPIN Mazurka in F Major, Op. 68, No. 3
BRAHMS Romance in F Major, Op. 118, No. 5

SCRIABIN Piano Sonata No. 4, Op. 30
RAVEL ā€œUne barque sur lā€™ocĆ©anā€ from Miroirs
BERG Piano Sonata
MOMPOU ā€œSecretoā€ from Impresiones intimas
SCRIABIN Piano Sonata No. 5, Op. 53

2 Likes

:tm: "I sincerely regret my announcement dat da Wang haff a :dong:. Obviously I did not mean to say dis.

Wut I meant to say is dat da :orgy: is a man, :lola: n da poon haff dongz, da Wang alzo haff a dong n da earth iz az flat az ā€˜herā€™ chest."

2 Likes

Hahah da GALLUPI a Mickey clazzic

2 Likes

ā€œWhite supremacist pianist becomes the first person to be lobotomized over a Facebook post. His insurance company covered only 25% of the $250,000 procedureā€

Finally I think I can shit on YW and Americans at the same time here.

1 Like

Americans need to be told that someone is good before they go attend a concert with their mistress and sleep-fart through it, waking up only for the Horowitz Carmen

1 Like

More than anyone else YW lives within a commercial bubble. Itā€™s not her fault and she has to deal with all kinds of bullshit because of it ā€“ like this, having to explain a personal situation. The positive side is she rakes in fuck loads of cash from listeners who have a slight knowledge-ego imbalance. The conductor may have fucked up with her rather silly comment, but YWā€™s lynch-loving fans are mostly cunts.

1 Like

Not even that. The super-PC Facebook lynchmobs are basically jumping on any opinion that is not popular.

And yes, the classical music industry is in such a state that the public is mostly unqualified to judge and will accept anything that is presented to them.

2 Likes

Even Germ :rose: flailing through his typical train wreck programs:

Looool that review

So yeah. Classical music industry is totally in the shitter.

I attended that concert and it was an over-pedaled mess.

Second to all of you who I drew into a negative experience with this comment that I wrote*

This is actually an accurate description of diz sheeyat. When idolatry is involved, like with YW, you have to be positive and hero-worshipping, nothign else. Anything like criticism is a negative exp and isnā€™t tolerated

1 Like

I think America will turn full blown COMMIE soon. YW aside.

1 Like

Original comment AND previous apology by the conductor got taken down.

@vladspeedster Free paraphrase by da TM

And another CG tm paraphrase, version 2!

Hah da typo courtesy of autocorrect

:tm:
Now dat is sum gensui trolling. I predickt massive upvotes for da :nigga: king.

Pass da :popcorn:

1 Like

This all carefully calculated. Also Asians tend to do better than majority populations, at least in the US. I wonder how a brother with a degree who drives an Uber feeling about this breakdown for waiting an hour in the airport.

I was detained and questioned, was relieved, thought, finally! they are in to me. :sunglasses:

3 Likes