Random Nude-Ja 🦵 incident and subsequent shitstorm

https://www.facebook.com/56542275628/posts/10157897353585629/?d=n

1 Like

Gonna hazard a guess sum random racially profiled coronavirus sheeyat, or airport security haff an accunt here and carried out a transvestigation :tm:

4 Likes

I was about to say, they probably examined the small package in her pants.

Apparently :canada: border control dun fuck around.

1 Like

I see da lebresheeyat gonna haff to re-spin dis ardickle tomorrow:

https://slippedisc.com/2020/02/fury-as-yuja-in-dark-glasses-blanks-her-audience/

Or pozz not, seeing as he haff already received an explanation of events and is failing to revise his stance, like the muck raking, gossiping old cunt dat he is. (see da cummentz zect of above slippeddick post)

3 Likes

norman lebrecht

February 23, 2020

Zsolt, you’ve had accurate information about what happened from a respected conductor who was in the audience. All else is window dressing.

So lets report the bs anyway with soap opera headline…what a knob.

3 Likes

No doubt she was severely questioned about playing Bach on a grand piano.
“What’s your motivation? Don’t you know that it’s historically wrong? How dare you use pedal” etc. etc.

1 Like

And… “don’t you know your tempo isn’t authendick?” :wim:

2 Likes

NL probably jus haffing difficulties in jerking off when da Wang wears sunglazzez.

5 Likes

He had a good Wank imagining da customs agents searching her.

“Full cavity search, Ms… Wang”

1 Like

Pretty much da behavior of most media outlets in da US

1 Like

da zhadez iz juz da acknowledgment of DASDC :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Did da ahinton bribe da border guard to zteal her zhoez??? Enquiring minds need to know.

3 Likes

y zhe cryin ovah diz cazual racizm when 8 dead mofoz in germany

zenze of proportion a bit zheeyat :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My deepezt zympathiez
to da mofo hu dizcovahd her :eggplant: :dong:

2 Likes

those comments below are just toxic. Seriously the average classical listener is filled with a massive and cheap ego. For some reason it always comes out on a fucking YW thread.

3 Likes

Haha to be fair to da cummentahz dey wud haf alot mo zympathy fo her if zhe wuz

Whyt :ghost:

Dey juz iz concerned about da VIRUZ zpreadin around da world

n by viruz I mean

Da great Azian-Clazzical take-ovah :sunglasses:

5 Likes

yuja-sunglasses-300x300 yuja-wang-sunglasses-500x500

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Most of the comments defend Yuja and call NL out on his BS

“ Some of the above comments from Tania Miller are simply untrue. I was there, in the fifth row. As each piece ended, there were sighs of appreciation from the audience, extended applause, and acclaiming shouts. Yes, Yuja Wang’s demeanour was strange, but we all thought perhaps she was ill. Her playing was possibly affected by her emotions, in that it was strongly emotional, and her Bach “didn’t sound like Bach” if you like, but her mastery of the piano is such that her astounding range of colours, tone and articulations enabled her to present a deeply moving and personal interpretation to all the pieces.

My comment at the time was that she allowed herself to become so vulnerable and exposed through her playing, with all defences lowered, and I felt she was courageous to give everything away as she did. Yes, between pieces she was odd and distant, but she always did try to smile, if only briefly.

She left the stage once for a long time between pieces, and it was odd again. And again we felt she must not be well. Her sunglasses also made us think she might be ill, to shield her eyes from the bright stage lighting.

But never, not for one second, did she hold back in her performances, and I felt very lucky to be there for such an intimate and courageous sharing of music. This without knowing that anything had happened before the performance to disturb her equilibrium.

Finally, she returned to give TWO encores, smiling and bowing with her hand over her heart to express her gratitude to the audience, also turning to wave to the people sitting in the choir loft (the recital was completely sold out).

I saw two people, both Asian, wearing face masks. It is quite unremarkable to see Asian people wearing masks, usually because they have colds and don’t want to give them to anyone else. If you’ve been in Japan or China you would be used to the sight and not make anything of it.

I don’t understand why the person whose comments you published, the Canadian conductor, didn’t open her ears and hear what the rest of us heard on Friday. I don’t understand why people should feel so entitled that they get upset when they feel they should get deference and respect from a performer, instead of listening to the performance and being happy to share the music with a real musician! I have no idea who Tania Miller is, sorry, and if she couldn’t hear the emotion and rawness that powered this outstanding performance she can’t be blamed. But I don’t forgive her bending the facts to fit her argument that she felt snubbed because Yuja didn’t smile at her.”

2 Likes

Ahahah da YUJA obviouzly miztreated a bit here n haff a rite to be pizzed

But in diz caze zhe alzo zuffahrin from da

Michael Bloomberg zyndrome of

“Y de ppl zo mean to moi all of a zudden? Y cant I fire dem all?” :sunglasses:

Diz wut happen when obzcene levelz of zuccezz zkew yo undahztandin of normal human intahractionz :gav:

4 Likes