Rap & hip hop

I think the distortion is fisheye but pozz they are on a smaller sensor so it does look like 24mm or so.

With a fish eye you’d have to be super, super close to his face…it’s possible idk.

1 Like

it’s a cool effect regardless despite the limited dynamic range in those early digital cams

Diz luz 97…you think it was digital?

Loved diz video.

yeah probably not. They got a sort of crushed rec 709 look to them, maybe shot to videotape?

I’m pretty sure it was 35mm film.

1 Like

I read that as No Diddy

Damn, 2pac wrecked Biggie in Diz klazzik.

https://youtu.be/41qC3w3UUkU?si=bXiBT8wLI5toBVNa

1 Like

I like da clazzic sheeyat, but diz song bangs fo me

https://youtu.be/hRK7PVJFbS8?si=ehscr0eOAKVrp66a

1 Like

https://youtu.be/PMbELEUfmIA?si=sUWi5tADZUtjtpvc

1 Like

I’ve never heard this before. Can’t believe this the same mofo that came up with Wanksta, In Da Club, etc.

Weird.

This vid’s been watched over 722 million times on da Tube. That’s prolly more than all of our favorite composers combined over the entire course of history.

2 Likes

Diz better.

Hahahha…maybe

I kan tell you there iz certain :ho: n :doc: vids ive literally watched hundreds of times.

Busta make me nostalgic like my folks listening to connie francis or some shit lol

2 Likes

just wait until Lola starts playing piano recitals on Pornhub

1 Like

Ja’s best perf isn’t even on one of his own track.

https://youtu.be/5W1WirHKz0U?si=84VTF_rE-ANKHqoj