RIP Michael Ponti

Much under appreciated pianist, who recorded a :lezbo: esque level of obscure rep while playing with far more conviction.

2 Likes

Wow. RIP to this legend

(Never heard one of his recs btw WTF)

1 Like

lol i bought his scriabin box when i was a poor teen
who the FUCK was the technician for his piano!?!?
he must have been good, but this is probably the most fucked up sounding professional recording i’ve ever come across
the beginning sounds like the bomb has gone off and all the fast stuff sounds like splintering shrapnel piercing into your ears

4 Likes

Yeah mics placed that closely produced retarded results

Sounds almost like a MIDI

:approved:

1 Like

According to my teacher, some of the budget recs were on an UPRIGHT and Ponti was beating the fuck out of the 88 :gav: in order to get a bigger sound.

2 Likes

fuck

lol lang lang recorded this shit on an upright, kinda similar sound quality

also, dude needs to hire an interior designer STAT. there’s a way to do gaudy niveau riche (i.e trump gilded penthouse) and this isn’t it :neutral_face:

Probably a green screen in the prison he was held at, re-educated and forced to becum straight

1 Like

its really so bad. even just a nice vase with some orchids on that comically huge table would make it look 1000x nicer. he can’t be gay if thats how he lives

1 Like

An upright piano looks out of place in that mansion.

yes, to name the most glaring absurdity!

he is making MILLS… as a professional… PIANO PLAYER… and has this thing at home!?

i remember seeing this for the first time and being so confused

but then again it all makes sense in the general whatthefuckerry and kookyness of lang-lang-world

1 Like

It makes very little sense. Did his wealth get confiscated or sum shit?

Alternatively da :dong: cud haff a :tractor: ztylee 88…

1 Like
1 Like

Or a TM style pristine beast

To be clear, I’m NOT gay or bicurious

1 Like

goddamn those ugly obese-fatroll-balenciaga-knockoff–boot-things are so hideous

also whats with the super cheap baseboards? where is the window trim? curtains!!?!? the place looks like a fuckin middle school in the suburbs

3 Likes

THIS IS THE FUCKIN VIBE WE WANT

4 Likes

th-435900508
Ic :trump:

1 Like

damnn
category is… ‘topping from the bottom’

Dis thread ALREADY spectacularly derailed in tru sdc fashion :dong:

trump
lola
lang