Scriabin op 42 no 3 fingering

where to find edition with fingerings?

may just go to music library at my college today and see if anyone wrote them in for it, i want to learn but dont want to play it with shitty fingerings and make it harder for myself, do you just 323232145 or 323232245 and use same fingering every time or as much as possible?

if anyone has worked on this piece and has an edition with fingering please help me out, I can work on it more myself and try and figure it out but I just rather have a great fingering to begin with.

I could give you a lesson on it at pretty low price, PM me.

There are many potential solutions there. First edition never included fingering and most currently available scores are a reprint of that

2 Likes

see you tomorrow, mofo. LMAO gonna prax this sheeyat now, I haff not looked at in ages. Cool piece!

1 Like

is mozkowski etude in f major the one horowitz plays a good one to learn with it as well? i feel like they are very similar.

1 Like

Wtf? The average perf of this is like 50-55 seconds.

2 Likes

As Truecrypt (Youtube dude who shared his own and other pianists perfs) said: in 50’s and 60’s Richter was like a supernova.

2 Likes

Da barere fragments poss best tickle etude

2 Likes

I love truecrypt he has some based ass performances, one of the best Barcarolle IMO, alot of other great recordings as well.

1 Like

Yeah his recording is insane, I prefer Horowitz, Nikolayeva, or Sofronitsky, all for different reasons though. I like more attention in LH lines.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlRqpKHGO94

oh shit another based recording honestly, very clear phrasing.

edit: found even another

WTF his breaths he take so amazing

1 Like

Yes, his Barcarolle is great. He studied at the same time and was good friends with Pletnev, btw.

1 Like

Yeah, the Dongah (Lang Lang in SDC speak) :dong: maybe isn’t a “profound” artist, but he’s definitely very gifted. His live Don Juan from Carnegie is jaw dropping.

1 Like

Feinberg is amazing. Wish we had more Scriabin from him, just extra-class

1 Like

I think he’s honestly underrated in terms of artistry, compared to atleast not the masters of the past, but a lot of modern pianists that are very popular. I respect him a lot as a person, he has a big love for music.

Yeah his Don Juan is amazing, it was my introduction to the piece, I don’t know who I prefer nowadays, Ginzburg is pretty convincing, and Sirota a bit less, but I haven’t listened to enough and don’t know the good recs for it.

Yeah, my favorite is Sofronitsky, Heinrich N, then him. I listened to Sofronitsky recording of the Barcarolle everyday for months as soon as I woke up, so it’s kind of engrained in my head that way now, but, there is tons of other great ones. Horowitz as well.

How did you know he is friends with Pletnev, is there any information about his identity? I think he might of died, he seems old but, IDK.

1 Like

Wish this existed in better sound. None of that pussy above the escapment stuff there

Yeah, I didn’t mean to diss him. It’s that us piano nerds have listened to so many genius perfs that we can be a bit snobbish, sometimes.

1 Like

I chatted with him at some point. Yeah, I don’t know him on a personal level, so I don’t know what the reason is behind his disappearance from the Youtubeisphere.

1 Like

Wow… forgot how fast the richter one was.

Being in california sucks my impulse was to transfer that off he first russian release and clean it up. I got that LP!

3 Likes

He’s a god, I’ve never been too much into his recordings. I will check out more of him as time goes on.