Sum furiouz pimpin'

Archive rectal

:pimp:

gonna tube dis when I get to 1500 zubz (almost there)

Took some noise out but I don’t feel inclined to go further… there are shoe noises, pedal hitting, coughing, you name it. However might reverb it because it was in a student lecture theatre with very low ceiling and the sound isn’t very subtle…

Nor is da playing in the outer pieces :gav: :sunglasses: :tractor:

Three trannies: Ernazi, Deathfuck, and, much loved by da Hitlah, Rienzi :wankah: Also a feztin staple rep piece for railway station 88z.

2 Likes

I like this deathfuck. Last one I heard was byron janis late attempt which was prob sight read / improvised during a period when he no longer had joints. Sad cuz he could probably play the pants off that in healthier days and was generally a creative passionate mofo.

2 Likes

Probably a cuntsequence of interacting with :lola:

1 Like

Broke his hands when he couldn’t pay, arthritis poss cover story.

1 Like

Byron-Janis-and-Lola-Astanova-640x425

Certainly looks like something is broken here.

On a related note I remember liking the :camel: deathfuck but it pozz not on da tube now.

Also, ginger lola?

1 Like

He’s smiling because he thought the $6000 he paid upfront included everything

Unfortunately, it didn’t even include putting his hand around Lola, her pimp unvoiced him later and he had to split the payment across 2 credit cards and a bank loan

1 Like

:camel:

1 Like

“I don’t if you’re the pope, the president or an oligarch, you better have the money by next week or I’ll break your mouth”

Lola’s smiling because he asked if they could just “go on a date as friends”

First time she ever had anyone ask for a 100% discount

1 Like

:trump: declared bankruptcy after their encounter.

2 Likes

He thought renting Carnegie for her would give him an “all you can fuck” pass

1 Like

He was in for a surprise :eggplant:

1 Like

Yeah she whipped out her cock and said “well, you promised you’ll make me cum harder than Stormy Daniels does in her films”

:lola: “there are only five alpha males in the world”. Maybe she is one of them?

1 Like

Aaaaa

Does not bother me in the least

1 Like

Yo this EroticNazi is SMOOTH

Nice and weighty octaves btw.

Haha da 5-5 fingah slidah sect cummah! Diz random Chop tech but on crack. Wikid.

1 Like

I think all da Liszt Verdi trannies are amazing…

1 Like