The Official Fatty Tranny Request Thread

Knew it ! Wait… she use other stuff. Poss corner market in fake jizz?

https://youtu.be/YP1mVO0OraM

HAHA

Now that I’ve needlessly altered the epigenetics of my face, back to transfers. So I was looking through rando boxes in my closet and have a Mjolnir 2 tube amp. I remember it sounding like garbage but garbage maybe “color” the massive noise in vinyl so will try a transfer with this arbitrarily inserted in the signal chain.

I gave up cuz I feel lazy today. :sunglasses:

This is a full blown mystery. I set up the tooob element in the chain and it sound much nicer and more coherent. Noise poss like fire.You gotta fight fire with noise. Or I think that how it go…

Still working on noise reduction. Kinda getting a little better

https://youtu.be/WIDGPVliwPc

Well… somewhat surprisingly, it’s working but what’s growing in looks like pubes so far.

I bet a lot of that from internal interventions I started last month, aside from the topical shits I started a few weeks back. Either way, I’ll take it!

The eye meat is more impressive but I don’t like putting my retinas online.

1 Like

Damn…

And all it too was very unsafe unstudied self experimentation.

Haha, you doing want us to see your eyes? I think you’ve showed them before.

1 Like

I know what happens with that stuff when it’s posted online, not today tech Satan!

Bio hacking kind of easy and boring. Not remotely as challenging as making a record sound good. Plus I think I should take some blood work to know what’s really going on and not harm myself and that’s expensive.

I’ll keep up with this one and let you know if turbocharging apoptosis gives me cancer or something

Lmaoooo the privacy all of a sudden

Only reasonable explanation is you’ve already been taken over by an avatar

1 Like

External threads are Satan’s playground!

Would explain physical changes. Will investigate.

1 Like

Do you have nicer tits?

Clear sign of demonic possession. Other signs including enjoying sex.

Source: Salem witch trials.

Still kinda saggy. Should be OK. For now.

1 Like

Ok. If they get taut and subtle and you start to look healthy… clear sign of demonic possession

baseline for reference

asdf

1 Like

Dude! I’m eating!!!

1 Like

Pudding skin?