trumofo - bezt fuckupz!!!!!!!!!! 8)

aside from my well known fakerudy in da prick 6, letz hear my bezt fuckups!
8)

truuuuuu.
Damn, in thinking of Golden Age mofo best fuckups, I thought, I zhud krittisize myself first.

Sadly one of my mozt CG fuckups, iz pozz lozt forever, I recall a wikid finger slip in da Waldstein where I mizzed one entire passage towards da end of the piece, and also da Verdi-Liszt Rigoletto where I had a giant mizzed note in da slow fucking theme. Dat was so clazzic. I will try and find diz gensui, it must exist on a drive sumwhere. Diz was 2012 fo shoh, pozz May 2012.

Now, da remaining fuckups:

enjoy!!!
Tchaik F major varz 4.17.2016 bezt fuckup .mp3 (237 KB)
Prick 6 schitzo bezt fuckup 12.5.2015.mp3 (134 KB)
pimp meph live 1.30.2011 fuckup.mp3 (204 KB)
Pimp HR 9 fuckup 3.28.2010.mp3 (50.9 KB)
Liszt Valze Melancolique fuckup 3.28.2010.mp3 (120 KB)
Donizetti-Liszt 9.24.2016 best fuckup .mp3 (114 KB)
Coldfart 12.5.2015 bezt fuckup.mp3 (135 KB)
bezt fuckup TE 8 live 3.28.2010.mp3 (78.5 KB)
Bachbuz Chaconne bezt fuckup 5.3.2015.mp3 (87.2 KB)
5.3.2015 Chopzon 2 schitzo bezt fuckup.mp3 (157 KB)

You’re actually more accurate than most in the Meph passage.
Kudos for the HR9 too! I think that’s the last thing I played while I still practised.

I need to documemt my recitals better, who knows what kind of fuckups will surface 8)

Tip from coach too: work on your sound production. You’re very talented, but everything I’ve heard you play has had a tight dynamic range and sounded a little overly careful. I once heard a mazhtahclass with KZ where he talked about this, and he said he forbids his students to play mf for this reason. That’s where you tend to position yourself when playing in a practise room, but it’s dangerous to get used to it since in a concert hall you need a bigger sound than that.

Tru!

Man, I think I need to find a way to play more concerts…
Only so much work can be done in a room, you know.

Ends up sounding like a practice run on stage…

The first time you perform a programme is always a practice run.
I don’t know if there’s any way around that.

yeah, mostly the first few times are like shit lol

A friend here in S put it best: “You should never perform a work for the first time”.

Fear of this exists even among established professionals incidentally - Sokolov for instance always gives the premiere of his programs at a “secret” location, where the only advertisement for the concert is a sign outside the hall for people who happen to walk past.

hahaha correct!

also, hilariously, until you actually rape it on stage, it will get stuck at da sub-boiling level no matter how well you practice.

juz learn, rape on stage, work, rape, work, rape 8)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA da RAPPAH9 part, mannnnn diz ztill mo accurate den da FRIEDMOFO chop oct-polo entry lyn, alzo an approved rec :sunglasses:

AHAHAHAHA n da COLDFART, truuuuu i think tiz juz SDC tradition to rape dat final dezcend to da bazz

but randomly moz mofoz chooze to juz play da LH n give up da RH in dat zect. wizout zeverely movin yo azz to da left, dat RH zheeyat juz becummah inzanely awkward tru 8)

fuckkkkkkkkkk n da inzane endin zcale bazically mo den redeemed diz minah fuckup 8) :stop:

Harshly quite a few awful trumofo rectals were never recorded.
8)