Whats easier scriabin 4 or feinberg 1

There’s a recent recording of all of her sonatas by a pretty decent pianist.

1 Like

Hell yeah. Her husband is also a wikid pianist

I just bought this mofo’s rebuilding your technique with Czerny Op. 299 course. For like 40-50 bucks…you get world class tutorials.

1 Like

Yeah that wife and husband duo did a bunch of comps relentlessly (way more than I ever did) but eventually just focused on their own projects

1 Like

Well my Yugioh Trap card is I can just smack (x years progress), in front of my video, so if I do that with like Liszt Sonata (5 years progress), and play it well, that is potential for going viral with the alg, people like seeing fast results…

So doing popular pieces with this start.

But, I think I agree with TM about the niche, since feinberg 1 isn’t really popular people who are searching for it will see it. Consider like that Eric Xi Xin Liang guy who sightreads everything, he’s got a big audience cuz whoever searches for sorabji theres like 3 ppl playing him, so he will get a big audience cuz hes doing it, similar logic IMO.

2 Likes

Yeah plus you could always do both

Fur Elise in a furry outfit plus some Feinberg Sonatas (I’m exaggerating)

1 Like

Bro just try everything and don’t delay it, just fucking go for it.

1 Like

Nice.

My teacher said this.

The first 5 or was it the first 10? Everyday her and lhevinne’s students would play the first 5 czerny or first 10 of 299 to warmup, and they would call it their morning prayer. It’s probably good to learn the first 5-10, then learn the Bach WTC motor preludes by HN and that should be more than enough.

She also said Rosina Lhevinne thought Hanon was great, but anything more than the first 5? oir maybe 8 was overkill, so yeah, that is my technique tips.

She said Rosina didn’t have her do her scales in sixths/thirds like browning mentions, but, I feel like those are rlly good too.

2 Likes

Anime Transgender Cosplayer at Public Piano Plays Fur Elise and Chopin Godowsky-Etudes And This Happened (2 years piano progress + Lola Astanova Piano Duet)

3 Likes

See you at 1 mil views (about $2500 once youtube takes half, if you can even monetize the channel)

JUST NEED 1% of my viewers to buy my $100 piano course and then BAM I’m a millionaire. xD

1 Like

We use “millionaire” like it’s 1995.

Updated term is multimillionaire and debt-free.
Get with the times and prep for the rapture :sunglasses:

I hope it’s soon but that nepo baby christ is on his own schedule I guess…

2 Likes

It’s always about 4 months off

i remembah learnin tha notez for gudburgah 6th zon fairly quickly but abandonin it zhortly aftah :icon_stopw_sdc_473:
probably a bettah zheeyat than burgah 1; ok tru i juz liztnd to burgah 1 playd by tha live :doc: n bazd on bazically nothin wud recommnd tha work on 6th zon bein mo rewardin than thiz n probably eaziah az well but again bazd on nothing :sunglasses:
whut do u think of tha prick 1zt zon? :lib:

alzo

rezpec :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bro gonna play Feinberg on OnlyFans with feet on display

Legendary

while dressed as a :fox_face:

Nobody above commerce sadly. Damn even the audience pleasing shit good with this guy.

1 Like